Bot Exploit

Full Version: most efficient class/spec for upgrading gems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all I was just wondering what people thought the most efficient class nad spec for upgrading legendary gems was. From what I have tried so far I have found the the sunkuwo monk is useful for upgrading up till 20 but is slow after that since it gets trial keys only up to 25. My m6 dh gets lvl 30+trial keys and then gets continually killed in lvl 30+ grs? Anybody know of better specs to use?
phalanx crusader just got a lvl 26 trial key and completed rift
My Witch Doctor (Pet build) does 28 Rifts regularary, sins his gems are upgraded quit far and gems from chest can be upgraded then it is the best I have so far.
Also have hte problem with my DH (Sentry) that it generates higher rifts than it can survive in and goes on dying in 30+ onces.
my Monk is generally fine for 25-28 rifts aswell by the bot, but its not using spirit generator enough and gets stuck a little to much on trying to spam Aura to be really effective.
Im guessing once geared then condemen/shotgun Crusader will be fine for 30 rifts aswell, Smile currenetly its stuck on around 25 rifts due to it cannot do the trails quick enough Smile
Same boat here, my sentry DH has trouble beating rifts higher than 28, but it kills too fast in the trial and always makes 32+ keys.
Reference URL's