Bot Exploit

Full Version: NR bot not picking up Keystone of trails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been watching my bot all day while I'm at work (shhhhh) and I have seen my bot pass up 4 Keystone's of Trails after killing the NR boss. Now when the bot runs and a key drops I make sure to click it so it gets picked up. Is anyone else having this issue? I hate to blow through 50 rift keys while I'm asleep and get no trail keys.
(09-14-2014 12:17 AM)kramer1984 Wrote: [ -> ]So I have been watching my bot all day while I'm at work (shhhhh) and I have seen my bot pass up 4 Keystone's of Trails after killing the NR boss. Now when the bot runs and a key drops I make sure to click it so it gets picked up. Is anyone else having this issue? I hate to blow through 50 rift keys while I'm asleep and get no trail keys.

as far as i know my bot will pick them up.. even when he starts to tele back to town, if blood shards, forgotten soul or any gems, he will cancel the tele and pick them up .. hoho
Reference URL's