Bot Exploit

Full Version: High Loot Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

i checked the high-rules and it seems they are „ok“.
(i cannot handle to integrate my old demonbuddy loot-rules because of error, so i am forced to take the own loot rules of BE)
(see my thread below, maybe you can fix it?)

But are your high loot rules tested long enough? Can you maybe give a short tutorial how they are written and how they work?

In fact i don’t want to miss higher Gold- or €-Amounts because of insufficent Loot-Rules.
I mean, if the bot vendors 1-5Mil Items i don’t have a big problem, but 2 things make me nervous:

1) Having the stash full with crap legendaries or Items worth 50-500k Gold
2) Have nice crit-Mempos sold or something like this

So my question is:

a) How often do u update loot rules?
b) Which ~cap you have choosen to stash items? 500k Gold? 5M Gold? 50M Gold?

A nice solution would be ~ 5 valuable Items/ per 24 hours/ per bot.
I know, RNG is RNG and the market is going up and down (more down) fast, but a short Info about your high loot rules (maybe from the producer of this loot rule himselve) would be nice Wink

greets
Most of the Item are aim for 30million and above, however we have not changed it since 2month ago. We received your loot rules today and will look into it since you claim that it does filter out 95% of the crap. Hopefully we will come out with a better loot rule for HIGH with the help of your loot rules. Cheers!
Reference URL's