Bot Exploit

Full Version: Goblin break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
: Huh:Hello has any esque he(it) would be possible d to add a function for the break the goblin these just man a question
daim talk about bad translation.....
I am French then I use a program of translations but it does not seem to translate well I would want to know if it would be possible to put a function(office) for the weakness(fault) in the tapestry: S

: Ange:es that could put a function to fault the goblin
Post in French and I'll translate...
Hello is it would be possible to have a function for you to walk the Gobelins fault.

Because when the bot is running alone I'm sure there must be a goblin treasure that opens the passage is like the tray plays itself it does not fit in so we lose a lot of money and legendary: @
ahaa the vault, yes i have had it open a few times while watching my bot at work but i had to pause and manually go in, to be honest i don't know whether it does go in or not??? only Big T can answer this one
I believe the bot will use the vaults in a future version. As of now it does not enter vaults
I have seen 2 vaults open and the bot didn't enter either, couldn't manually click to enter fast enough. Glad to hear that this might be remedied on a future version.
Reference URL's