Bot Exploit

Full Version: Riftkey/leg potion bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Previously, I selected the option to salvage all items from rare to white and there isn't any problem.

Not long at ago, I decided to turn off the option to salvage all items as my stash has too many unused mats. Shortly after, I realized that my character's legendary potion and 100 rift keys disappears (probably sold off).

Today, another stack of 100 rift keys disappears again.

I have attached 2 files. 1 is the export file prior to 2.1 patch. 2 is the current settings with mild adjustment after 2.1 patch.
That's strange. We haven't touched anything regarding rifts keys. The bot should never sell rifts keys. Could it be the rifts keys are used?
(09-11-2014 02:11 PM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]That's strange. We haven't touched anything regarding rifts keys. The bot should never sell rifts keys. Could it be the rifts keys are used?

I do Act 1 bounty only. Even so, it is impossible to use 100 keys in a few hours. I suspect the problem only happens when you happens to have a stack of 100 riftkeys. Nothing seem to happen when the stack is not full (less than 100).
Another leg potion got sold off. :Confused
(09-12-2014 07:01 AM)yong2j Wrote: [ -> ]Another leg potion got sold off. :Confused

try posting the image for ur loot section.. myb there is prob in the look section tho..
Reference URL's