Bot Exploit

Full Version: Cursed chess run around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time my character comes upon a cursed chess he runs around it for a good minute before interacting with it, the after the fight is done he runs around it before opening it and then again after it's opened he runs around it before picking up any loot. After the loot is picked up, he runs around it some more until the game times out. The game restarts just fine and it's not really a problem since it corrects itself, just weird.
You character seems in love with those cursed chests Big Grin
I have the same problem... its like its trying to stand on the Cursed Chest.
(09-11-2014 10:16 PM)BearBear Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem... its like its trying to stand on the Cursed Chest.

hv u tried ticking "open cursed chest" ?
"hv u tried ticking "open cursed chest."

Yes of course I have when I see it happening but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the bot itself? The bot should know how to preform the action.

(09-12-2014 04:05 AM)afifboy1993 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2014 10:16 PM)BearBear Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem... its like its trying to stand on the Cursed Chest.

(09-14-2014 12:13 AM)kramer1984 Wrote: [ -> ]"hv u tried ticking "open cursed chest."

Yes of course I have when I see it happening but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the bot itself? The bot should know how to preform the action.

(09-12-2014 04:05 AM)afifboy1993 Wrote: [ -> ]

now i had the same problem.. haha
Reference URL's