Bot Exploit

Full Version: Nephalem Rifts opening without keystone in the inventory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

I am seroius safe botter. I do not use speedhack etc.

I am wondering about one thing. Ones I wanted to make some rifts. I use file "Nephalem Rifts (Back to Town After Kill Boss).xml"
I noticed that bot can open portal even when there are no keystones in inventory (when all are in the stash) !!!
Normally it is impossible to open rift portal in this way.You need to have at lest one keystone in the inventory, not in the stash. I am worrying that bot uses some kind of exploit to open rift portal... and it could be a cause to have a trouble from blizzard warden side.

Could You explain to me how it is possible to open rift portal without keystone in the inventory?
The rifts stone in bag is similar to rifts stone in stash. In Blizzard's world there isn't much difference.
I dont know how but he use those keys. I had 200+ keys in chest when i woke up i had only 60 so i dont know how but he use them normal
(09-08-2014 01:59 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]The rifts stone in bag is similar to rifts stone in stash. In Blizzard's world there isn't much difference.

Propably you did not understand me. Try to open manually rift portal when you don't have riftstones in bag. When you have all of them is the stash. It is impossible. But bot can do that Smile it is safe and ok regarding to the game mechanism? I have some doubts...
It's using the mechanic when someone opens it normally before you and you try to join it without any in your inventory (asks would you like to spend a stone? Y/N). I don't think it looks any different to blizzard but you can always force it to carry some stones.
Reference URL's