Bot Exploit

Full Version: Huge FPS drops from times to times.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone else having huge FPS drops while using botexploit? It comes all randomly, and it can have it for at least 15 seconds, where it can barley do a thing due to the low FPS, after this time it suddenly becomes okay again. Doesnt matter if its fighting mobs or not.
yup!
If you using Speedhack i can suggest that you lower the speed, i have lowerd it a bit and the fps drops isent that much anymore
The speed between the teleports you mean?
yeah,. i think the "default" is 12 or something? Mine is 7 Smile
and I think i can see a better performance between the portals and exploration path, and not so much FPS drops,
try it, and see if you can notice a smaller FPS drop while you use it.

bah, my english is bad,. haha Big Grin
hope you understand what I am trying to say hahah Big Grin it always sounds better in my head when i read it haha Big Grin
I tried all that, became a bit better I suppose..
But still time to time there is huge FPS drops, it can even make the bot disconnect, and the character moving super slow meanwhile the monsters are just killing you very easy.

Titanium, do you have this issue?
You can uncheck the option "override game preference for video and audio" in "Global settings"
Thanks, but it did not solve my issue, it still has major fps drops every now and then. It goes smooth for a few minutes, then bam, it gors down to like 5 fps. then up to normal again after a while.
Anyone having this issue?
While botting with crusader the fps drop is almost constant. The only time the fps goes back to normal is when it teleports to town or gets a loading screen. It's like its some memory leak.
I found the issue. Windows own anti-virus program was the cause of it. Windows live Security essentials, or whatever the name is, makes diablo 3 run slow as hell.

No fps drops at all anymoare.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's