Bot Exploit

Full Version: Leaving Greater Rifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since you do not loot items or gold until the end, does the "No Changes in Gold" restart the Greater Rift run?
No one else is running into similar random leaving problems with Great Rift runs?
make sure to change the setting that makes you leave if you havent picked up gold in x amount of time (under the general tab.) Put it to really high. Since you have a max of 15 minutes to finish the rift i would do at least 900 seconds but Titanium recommended 3600
Thank you.
Any other settings or tips to try? Bot still randomly leaves Greater Rifts.
(09-19-2014 01:58 AM)itsbiju Wrote: [ -> ]Any other settings or tips to try? Bot still randomly leaves Greater Rifts.

I removed all of the leave games inside of the profile itself, but it can still leave based on deaths, and worse, if you die too many times and it goes to repair, you can start going backwards through the rift which causes it to leave thinking it's done...

Greater rifts just don't seem bot friendly due to the stucks and everything else. I complete maybe 50% of T6 rifts, but I don't really care because I have a million keystones. Greater rifts are a bigger issue because I have limited amounts of those, and you waste extra time doing the trial rift.
Reference URL's