Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot is getting stuck in the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help. My english is not so good but I try to describe my problems. The Bot is logging in into my account but it don't start a map. I think it's because I don't now the way to choose the right map in the setting. Where I can get these xml maps and why the bot doesn't start a game?

Please Help me
Click the "Settings" button.

In the first page in the middle, you can find the Map settings.

After you chose the map, please make sure you have the same quest in game.
If you're running 3-7-3 profiles, you should select Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step in private game mode.
If you're running adventure mode profiles, you should select adventure mode in private game mode in diablo 3.

If you still have the problem, you can check the "output file log" option in settings, run another round and send us the log files for investigation.
Where can I find the .xml maps? or where I can download some of these?
(09-05-2014 01:42 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Click the "Settings" button.

In the first page in the middle, you can find the Map settings.

After you chose the map, please make sure you have the same quest in game.
If you're running 3-7-3 profiles, you should select Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step in private game mode.
If you're running adventure mode profiles, you should select adventure mode in private game mode in diablo 3.

If you still have the problem, you can check the "output file log" option in settings, run another round and send us the log files for investigation.
I did what you said and this comes up in the message box

[attachment=452]
Reference URL's