Bot Exploit

Full Version: Logs in and sits at main chat/ switch hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
logs in and sits at the main chat but when I first started it it worked but with a character that's not suited for a good difficulty?
Did you start the correct quest? If you're running 3-7-3 profiles, you should select Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step in private game mode.
If you're running adventure mode profiles, you should select adventure mode in private game mode in diablo 3.

If you still have the problem, you can check the "output file log" option in settings, run another round and send us the log files for investigation.
(09-02-2014 01:03 AM)Titanium Wrote: [ -> ]Did you start the correct quest? If you're running 3-7-3 profiles, you should select Act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step in private game mode.
If you're running adventure mode profiles, you should select adventure mode in private game mode in diablo 3.

If you still have the problem, you can check the "output file log" option in settings, run another round and send us the log files for investigation.

I just had to re download the program and it worked fine I must have messed with something pm me when u can got another ?
Reference URL's