Bot Exploit

Full Version: Bot will not login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i need some help, I am having an issue. I have set the bot up just how it says to. I Start the profile and it starts D3. Now we come to the login screen and it does not put anything in the email or password slot and tells me (Code 3), i keep getting told to click on my D3 window and move it around and it would work but this does not work. Will someone please HELP me, My email and password are right and dont know why it wont type the email and password in, and it does not give me anytime to type it in myself as soon as i ty and type it closes D3.
anyone? I have Tried useing on another pc and still the same deal. it starts D3 it gets to the email and password section and types nothing, clicks the login tab. A popup window quickly pops up with a code 3 error. the windows exits out, i have moved window around resized it and still nothing , here is a clip of it in action http://i.gyazo.com/2d3280b382f08be9bd8676cbe80d7a96.mp4 i just want to be able to use what i pay for.
Clearly you have entered the wrong game account password into the bot.
When the bot enter the account and password in the game login screen, it's normal that it would not show up. But it must be able to enter as I saw it has click the login button, (it only clicks the login button after inputting username/password).
As you see, the game is saying "login information incorrect", that mean you've use the wrong game account /password!

Please check your game account and password again!!!
lol i have changed my password now 4 times, putting the same info for battle.net app and for battle.net website and still get same error. even changed account name and tried that and changed email and tried that.
Reference URL's