Bot Exploit

Full Version: Custom Loot Rules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!

i thought it is possible to implement custom loot rules, isnt it?
i only have the choice between normal, legendaries, high,...

greets
Hey buddy, you can custom the loot rules if you are familiar with editing the files under folder Rules , from there you can edit and add in your own rules, we will be implementing a new UI which allow you guys to edit from setting but no ETA yet. Cheers!
got a custom loot rule as .dis extension.
can you handle a format like this?

/[QUALITY] == "Legendary"

// keep all weapons
//[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [BASETYPE] == "Weapon"

// keep all armor
//[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [BASETYPE] == "Armor"

// keep all jewelry
//[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [BASETYPE] == "Jewelry"

// 1h Weapon +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "The Butcher's Sickle" # [DPS] >= 800 && [SOCKETS] > 0 && ([LOH] > 0 || [MAXSTATVIT] >= 100) -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "The Butcher's Sickle" # [DPS] >= 850 && [SOCKETS] > 0 -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "The Butcher's Sickle" # [DPS] >= 875 -> [KEEP]

[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Echoing Fury" # [DPS] >= 800 && [SOCKETS] > 0 && ([CRITDMG%] > 0 || [LS%] > 0 || [LOH] > 0) -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Echoing Fury" # [DPS] >= 1000 && [SOCKETS] > 0 -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Echoing Fury" # [DPS] >= 1100 && ([CRITDMG%] > 0 || [LS%] > 0) -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Echoing Fury" # [DPS] >= 1200 -> [KEEP]

[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Sun Keeper" # [DPS] >= 850 && [SOCKETS] > 0 && ([CRITDMG%] > 0 || [LS%] > 0) -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Sun Keeper" # [DPS] >= 900 && [SOCKETS] > 0 && [LOH] > 0 -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Sun Keeper" # [DPS] >= 1000 && [SOCKETS] > 0 -> [KEEP]
[QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Sun Keeper" # [DPS] >= 1100 -> [KEEP]
hey Buddy,

As the format is the same as our format. All you have to do is rename the file to legendary.txt and rare.txt and replace the files under Rules/High/. (Better to make a backup first of the original .txt first) Then the bot will use the new loot rule.

Cheers!
ok, how can i swith to custom rules in the settings?

i got

- noone
- medium
- high

i don't see a option for custom
Hey buddy ,

U can overwrite the rules in "high" folder , just keep a back up of the old ones.
sorry, doesn't seem to work
added log

one more question: you start all D3 from 1 folder? or is it recommended to set up 1 D3 Installation per license?
all Diablo 3 clients from 1 folder is fine

certainly, if you install Diablo 3 client for each instance in different folders is better, remember to locate the folder path of each instance in the account setting.

thank you

(06-22-2013 02:29 PM)dbuddy Wrote: [ -> ]one more question: you start all D3 from 1 folder? or is it recommended to set up 1 D3 Installation per license?
thanks! got a solution for the problem i have with the custom loot rule? log above

i can send you the complete loot rule if you need more information.

/edit: ok, i fixed it, but now i get "brackets not matching" or something like this....

seems my own loot rules are not compatible :/
Reference URL's