Bot Exploit

Full Version: Skill priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want the bot to use one skill more often than others but I can't put this skill in the left-click mouse slot (even with elective mode). Is there a way to make it use that skill more often?
You mean you can't even put that skill in the left-click mouse slot? normally it shouldn't be. Which skill is it?

Are you sure you disable the "Auto change skills" in settings? otherwise it'll just auto change the skills to the predefined set when the game resumes.

Moreover, you can also check if there is one or two skills in other slots which is used at a higher priority than the skill in the left-click mouse slot.
Titanium,
The skill in question is Explosive Blast. I have "Elective Mode" selected within Diablo 3 settings but that skill is still not allowed in left click slot. So I have it in the number one slot. I have the wand of woh so I'd like the bot to spam that skill during attacks as it is the most effective in engagement. Any suggestions would be helpful or maybe a setting? I never have auto-change skills selected because I want to be able to control which skills goes where. Would auto-change give the bot more flexibility to decide which to spam or no?
I tried putting it on right click skill but it still doesn't use it as it should with the gear bonus of the wand of woh! Seems to just use it as a one time attack and then get to it at a later time sort of thing...
Reference URL's