Bot Exploit

Full Version: 2,2 mill/h --- how?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so my question is how the hell do you reach 2,2 million gold per hour my best bot has max 1,6/h so not even close most bots have above 200 dps and they normally die only because of the bug on the teleporter (when they port to the tower of the damned 3-7-3 sometimes they just stand there for ~10 sek)
pick up everything and sell it? my monks only have 1,4 k/h ... so maybe you could post the stats of your char ... oh and every char has a PR of >20
Blizzard nerfed how fast/far the bot can travel or something. So the new max is 1.8k/h i think i read some where. I only get 500-600k Undecided
I whant know also equipmet of theirs bots, and monster power lvl and paragon lvl. I farm only 1,3 milliom/h with paragon 87, monster power 1
Hi all,

what we showed 2.2 mil gold/hour are posted before blizzard server patch, upon this blizzard patch, the gold farmed volume has decreased.

the information from Jackus is correct, we also recorded about 1.7m - 1.8m gold per hour by using the latest version of botexploit now.
An unverified good news just came, the next version is under testing now, it may excess 1.8m/hour.
Stay tuned, guys~

Jackus and Shagrath, sorry to hear about your gold farm result. we can help you to improve their performance if you attach
1) log
2) settings.xml
3) skill setting
4) gear stat
5) cpu and memory usage
6) which classes, level, monster power level and profile used
7) version of Botexploit
8) other criteria that differ from normal computer/botter

thank you
may i ask right here: is it possible to set up monster power via bot?
Or is it just related to the last game created directly ingame?
(06-22-2013 01:28 PM)dbuddy Wrote: [ -> ]may i ask right here: is it possible to set up monster power via bot?
Or is it just related to the last game created directly ingame?

Hey dbuddy,
Currently for monster power level its fix upon the last log out. For example, if you log your char out on a monster power level 2 quest, the bot will continue to do MP2.
I'am just getting 300-600k also...

I i'am using this exact setup :
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=4

Both my monks are paragon lvl 1
With an average of:

110k DPS
1-2 deaths per hour
22k XP per hour

No extra pickup radius or MF
(06-22-2013 05:45 PM)hellrazor113 Wrote: [ -> ]I'am just getting 300-600k also...

I i'am using this exact setup :
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=4

Both my monks are paragon lvl 1
With an average of:

110k DPS
1-2 deaths per hour
22k XP per hour

No extra pickup radius or MF

Hey Hellrazor,

You will need about 20 pickup radius, our 78k dps, 50k hp, 450 all resist monk getting 1.6million per hour. Those top notch monk which having 200k dps are getting 1.9million
24 Hour trial just ended.
Very disappointing results and no where near this 1.7-1.8m/ph
Started with fresh lvl60 Wiz so wasn't expecting to get 1.7-1.8m/ph, struggled to keep above 200k/ph.
When I watched the bot it just seemed to run around pointlessly through areas that it had already covered and killed in and backtracking for no reason.
You need to add some recommended stats to aim for with characters.
Also this was with speedhack off because the game would just crash whenever I tried to use it.
Hi
1) Are you using a paragon lvl 0 character?
2) What DPS/AR/LS/CC/CD of gear you are using?.
3) If you are using our bot without speedhack, at lvl 0, you should still be getting averagely around 400k/h

backtracking because the character is looting, it will loot after fight against mob
regarding the crash after disable speedhack, please attach log to us, thank you
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's