Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some Noob Questions.
05-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Question Some Noob Questions.
How do i run multiple bots on same pc ? (like how i fix more license and how i activate them so i can run more bot on 1 computer).

and other question is must the character have specific skills? or can the bot run with any skillbuild?

sry for some noobi questions but i will appreciate your help.

~Softy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: Some Noob Questions.
If you want to bot 3 accounts at the same time on 1 computer. You can buy 2 more license through our online store (I assume you already have one license).
Then your bot account has 3 licenses. You could click the "Add" button in our bot to add the additional two accounts.

Our bot is able to use most of the common builds of all classes. That means likely you can use your skills.
05-10-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Some Noob Questions.
(05-10-2014 10:27 AM)Titanium Wrote:  If you want to bot 3 accounts at the same time on 1 computer. You can buy 2 more license through our online store (I assume you already have one license).
Then your bot account has 3 licenses. You could click the "Add" button in our bot to add the additional two accounts.

Our bot is able to use most of the common builds of all classes. That means likely you can use your skills.

thank for the fast reply and the help! Smile