Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does opening bookshelf have highest priority?
05-24-2014, 04:53 AM
why does opening bookshelf have highest priority?
I noticed the bot is crazy once the bookshelf around it, it won't attack, won't loot, won't opening chest even much closer, it just go direct to the bookshelf, but i never seen a single legendary item dropping from bookshelf anyway, sometime it is just nothing or small amount of gold, it kind of wired to me, why you put this action is in such high priority to do, and also from recent versions (using 298 now), my bot just run pass some normal chests in A1, it won't be opened anyway, is this possible to be fixed or give me an option to turn bookshelf looting off? Thanks a lot.

BTW, Farm A4 for rift key is not working [Nephalem Rifts (Farm A4 Bounty when no rift keys).xml], but A1 is working [Nephalem Rifts (Farm A1 Bounty when no rift keys).xml], for A4 one, it just starting game and quitting game endlessly, I checked safest option in global settings, and also even i turned it off, it won't work anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2014, 04:57 AM
RE: why does opening bookshelf have highest priority?
We'll add an option to turn off opening of bookshelves.

For the rifts profile that'll farm A4, we've just corrected it. Please see attached.

Attached File(s)
.xml  Nephalem Rifts (Farm A4 Bounty when no rift keys).xml (Size: 308 bytes / Downloads: 259)
05-24-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: why does opening bookshelf have highest priority?
(05-24-2014 04:57 AM)Titanium Wrote:  We'll add an option to turn off opening of bookshelves.

For the rifts profile that'll farm A4, we've just corrected it. Please see attached.

wow, thank you so much to resolve it timely, i am really happy with that Smile