Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
noticed a few issues
06-24-2014, 03:30 AM
noticed a few issues
I have been having lot issue with the program. I have my crusader and my girlfriends wizard and they will either randomly stop in a corner by a click able etc. And do nothing or they will run into a group and do nothing then ultimately die. The Wizard at times likes to randomly go to town or leave the game and the bots don't stay anywhere near each other one storms off and the other does random time wasting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: noticed a few issues
(06-24-2014 03:30 AM)Jebusandpals Wrote:  I have been having lot issue with the program. I have my crusader and my girlfriends wizard and they will either randomly stop in a corner by a click able etc. And do nothing or they will run into a group and do nothing then ultimately die. The Wizard at times likes to randomly go to town or leave the game and the bots don't stay anywhere near each other one storms off and the other does random time wasting.

Do you have one of them setup as "Party Leader", and the other as "Party Follower" and "Attack as Follower", as well as the follower having the follower profile selected?
06-24-2014, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 08:55 PM by Jebusandpals.)
Yes I do I have my account set ad the leader and I did have my gf account set up to attack but I found many instances of where her bot just stood around or left the game etc. And when hers leaves mine does too.

But i am currently running it so it can get some logs but i noticed the major issue today is the follower account keeps leaving the game atm
06-24-2014, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 09:58 PM by Jebusandpals.)
I watched the runs of the bots while watching tv and I noticed my girlfriends bot who is the follower runs off and will go in a totally off direction (I seen once instance she was on the literal opposite side of the map kill mobs). And she also leave the game a lot and about halfway through then stops doing it soo much.

I have also attached my log plus the 2 logs from my girlfriends bot profile

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-06-24 150634.txt (Size: 54.86 KB / Downloads: 262)
.txt  2014-06-24 150121.txt (Size: 673 bytes / Downloads: 227)
.txt  2014-06-24 150648.txt (Size: 48.71 KB / Downloads: 273)
06-25-2014, 05:55 PM
(06-24-2014 09:56 PM)Jebusandpals Wrote:  I watched the runs of the bots while watching tv and I noticed my girlfriends bot who is the follower runs off and will go in a totally off direction (I seen once instance she was on the literal opposite side of the map kill mobs). And she also leave the game a lot and about halfway through then stops doing it soo much.

I have also attached my log plus the 2 logs from my girlfriends bot profile

Which profile are you running on the leader?
Do you have the "Follower" profile selected on your GF's acct?
(Just to clarify, the follower doesn't select A1 Five Bounty, it uses the "Follower" profile)
06-26-2014, 04:41 AM
@RavenCase: OP attached log files. If you view that you will see that the first instance loaded "Profile - A3-7-3, FOS.xml" while the second instance loaded "Profile - Group-Follower.xml".