Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no attack
06-23-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 06:04 PM by Zollo.)
no attack
My wizard will not attack, do you have to be lvl 70, I read stuff on fourms and tried to put all of the stuff in, but still wont attack. He will use like electro to attack destructables, but I can't get the wizard tgo attack monsters. Please help me. I tried reinstalling.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: no attack
Is there anyone on this fourm that can help me fix this stupid problem. The bot is running fine, but it wont attack the monsters. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-24-2014, 12:43 AM
(06-23-2014 06:04 PM)Zollo Wrote:  Is there anyone on this fourm that can help me fix this stupid problem. The bot is running fine, but it wont attack the monsters. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you need to provide some logs to review.
This looks like an issue unique to you.

Please go into the settings, and put a check mark in the output to log file option. Let the bot run for a while. Then create a reply to this post attaching the log file(s) to the post. (The logs will be in a "LOG" folder, in the BotExploit folder, which is created when one selects the option to create logs.)
06-24-2014, 03:22 AM
I noticed my crusader and my girlfriends wizard don't attack too and die on trash because of it
06-24-2014, 07:40 PM
(06-24-2014 03:22 AM)Jebusandpals Wrote:  I noticed my crusader and my girlfriends wizard don't attack too and die on trash because of it

Can you go into options (first tab) and check the "Output File Log" option, then let them both run for a few hours, or for a few deaths? Then reply and attach those logs?

Titanium can't do anything for you without the information from those logs.

Also, does this only happen after killing an elite/champ, entering a zone, opening a chest, or is it just out of the blue sorta thing?
06-24-2014, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 08:53 PM by Jebusandpals.)
No they can start off by randomly making and leaving games without doing things. Or just get stuck and stand there I have noticed they then leave or stand there for ever. I have seen them both aswell run into mobs and stand there.

But i can run it soon and see the logs it gets

And the mobs didn't matter for that i seen him do it to a trash and a elite
07-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Ok here is the logs, my bot does everything but isn't attacking or using the skills for like the energy pinpoint armor for example.

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-07-01 105611.txt (Size: 19.26 KB / Downloads: 265)
07-02-2014, 12:02 AM
Can anyone explain to me how to get my wizard to actually attack, I set up with the recommended skills and passives. Getting restless, just started my 30 days and can't even kill one monster by using skills. I get lucky and can get trap and let the thorns do the work. I would like for the skills and everything to work. So please help me.