Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new user | some questions to bannings and avoiding them
05-12-2014, 07:39 AM
Exclamation new user | some questions to bannings and avoiding them
Hi there,
may be iam a new user to botexploit, but iam unsure yet, cause ive got some questions:

a) Are there detections & bannings since 2014 RoS in Europe?
How long or often are bans? Is the whole account kicked at the first detection or are there chances to stop botting?

b) Is the whole Blizz account banned or Diablo3 "only"? (in other words, can you play on Starcraft2?

c) What are possible / necessary precautions to not be detected (an banned)? Can you activly avoit detections and how?

d) Is there a password inserting for the botexploit necessary?
I dont want to give botexploit my password,... do i have to or is it not needed?

Thanks a lot,
fooman
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: new user | some questions to bannings and avoiding them
a) As far as I know, WARDEN, the blizz "bot detector" (its anti cheating, but primarily detects botting) is the same across all regions. According to some recent reddit post, blizz has done some recent bans, but it is not 100% confirmed yet. Bans are for life, once your account is banned for any reason, Blizz will evaluate the ban, if its for things like botting, this is permanent. Unsure about detection, but my instinct would be first detection gets you banned, no chance to stop or get off with a "warning".

b) Just the game that you got banned from. You would still be able to play other games, and from what I understand, you can repurchase the same game you got banned from on the same account and play it again.

c) Don't use speedhack. WARDEN scans your active processes and monitors activity on your character. Best practice is to rename your bot from the default name, and don't use speedhack.

d) It's not necessary, you can make your own Users.xml file and leave the password option blank, when you "Start" your bot, keep the game window "unoptimized and show". The bot will attempt to login, fail, and then you login manually. IMO, there's no reason for this, I trust the devs of this bot, but also, there is no benefit from stealing someone's account anymore.
05-12-2014, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 05:29 PM by foomannbo.)
Hi jsmith and thanks a lot for you detailed answers.

For now i tried the evaluation bot and it works ;-), not banned for about 5 hours now.

My further questions are:

I am often (about 45 minutes each) am logged out of any reason (do not know why). Iam using a authenticator on this account- so the bot isnt able to login automaticly at all. Is there a logfile or something- can find it in the datatree.

May be the bot is also able to work with the blizz launcher- where you have no need to insert passwords or authenticator tan again?

I often got an error something like "graphic error", 3D3 or something is wrong,... then the bot crashes... any ideas?

Thanks,
fooman

and the top question was for any current experiences on banning these days, cause the entries of this forum are not really up2date... so, are there no bans anymore?

cheers,
05-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Hey foomannbo,

That's strange as I also have an authenticator and the only issue I've ever had is the "occasional" request to enter the auth code at login (which I can enter manually).

I think that the bot is running D3 the same way that the b.net application does, (did you download and install the b.net app?) where it launches it with the proper setting that prevents asking for autheticator each time, or you have to set this up in your b.net account (something like "don't ask for autheticator each login").

I'm never logged out of the account unless it was some DC error. (Do you perhaps have your "inactivity timer" set to a low number in Settings? This probably isn't the case, just brainstorming. Look for an official reply from Titanium on this issue if it persists.)

Every once in a while the bot will crash, but it's more likely an issue of resources on your computer (do you have enough ram, good video card specs)? I'm running mine on a laptop with a very weak card, and every once in a while I get the "Diablo 3 has crashed, 0FE2-ACD123-XXX, submit crash report" dialog.

There haven't been any bans for a long time (several months) but today there was some concern about it due to a Reddit post. But I've been running my bot on speedhack since this morning, no ban yet.
05-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi jsmith,
thanks a lot for your attention to my problems.

I could activate the logs and post an error here:
http://www.botexploit.com/en/forum/showt...hp?tid=675

My PC is a really good one, 8 cores, 32gb ram, gforce 6 series, ssd, ...

I searched a lot but could not find any setting for an inactivity timer, could you tell me where it is please?

So... (my english is not the best- as you mentioned already)- i have to asked a second time...
speedhack is a feature making botting really faster- how many times?
and it is more unsafe to be detected by mr warden, egh?

>did you download and install the b.net app?
yes, i did. Should i choose now not the real diablo3 folder but the folder of this bnet app?

Thanks my really best master of help,
fooman
05-12-2014, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 08:51 PM by jsmith.)
hey foo,

i don't know much about logs so can't help you there

pc sounds great

inactivity timer is in the "Settings" options under the "general" tab towards the bottom, it says "Restart Game Conditions" this probably isn't your problem since this just resets games, but maybe too many frequent game resets can dc?

i'm not sure about the exact number, but i would say speedhack increases your bot's effectiveness at least 100% if not more. its unsafe because it changes your characters position by directly editing the memory unit, warden detects these types of changes

no you shouldn't need to mess with anything about these folders, i was just curious for my own sake on if you had bnet or not, not sure if it changes the situation.
05-24-2014, 12:51 PM
The ban would be game specific and NOT affect other games.

I put my password in because if it were to crash or need to restart while I am not monitoring the bot, I will be losing exp, gold, and legendaries when the bot isn't logged in.

I rename the bot also.