• 0 Votes - 0 Average
mat run plz
04-19-2014, 12:00 PM
mat run plz
a1 Crytpts, Festering woods, FOM
A2 - Black canyon mines, Stingin winds

I was wantin the borns key n aguilds set n captian crimson... so
borns key =
Acquired from: Act I, Cemetery of the Forsaken, Lucious the Depraved (Rare spawn Brigand)
Act I, Defiled Crypt, Digger O'Dell (Rare spawn Ghastly Gravedigger), Bounty: Kill Digg O'Dell
Act I, Defiled Crypt, Dataminer (Rare spawn Ghastly Gravedigger), Bounty: Kill the Dataminer
Act I, Defiled Crypt, John Gorham Coffin (Rare spawn Ghastly Gravedigger)
Act I, Defiled Crypt, Drury Brown (Rare spawn Ghastly Gravedigger)

aguilds set =
Act I, The Festering Woods, Feklar's Ghost (Rare spawn Enraged Phantom), Bounty: Kill Feklar's Ghost
Act I, The Festering Woods, Hawthorne Gable (Rare spawn Enraged Phantom), Bounty: Kill Hawthorne Gable
Act II, Sewers of Caldeum, Shade of Nar Gulle (Rare spawn Enraged Phantom)
Act II, Sewers of Caldeum, Chiman's Curse Chest mini Event, Raziel (Event spawn Enraged Phantom)
Act II, Unknown Dephts, The Archivist (Event spawn Enraged Phantom), Bounty: Kill The Archivist
Act II, Tomb of Khan Dakab, Spirit of Khan Dakab (Event spawn Enraged Phantom), Bounty: Spirit of Khan Dakab
Act II, Realm of Shadow, The Tomekeeper (Rare spawn Enraged Phantom), Bounty: Kill the Tomekeeper

captain crimson =
Act II, Black Canyon Mines, Razormouth (Rare spawn Dune Thresher), Bounty: Kill Razormouth
Act II, Stinging Winds, Monstrous Dune Thresher (Rare spawn Dune Thresher)
Act II, Sewers of Caldeum, Moontooth Dreadshark (Rare spawn Dune Thresher, appears from some rubble)

fleetin strap =
Act I, The Weeping Hollow, Mange (Rare spawn Scavenger), Bounty: Kill Mange
Act I, Fields of Misery, Forlon Farm Event, Burrow Bile (Event spawn Scavenger), Bounty: Forlon Farm
Act I, Fields of Misery, Dreadclaw the Leaper (Rare spawn Scavenger)
Act I, The Lost Mine (Fields of Misery), The Precious Ores Event, Shanabi (Event spawn Scavenger)
Act I, Watch Tower Level 2, Scavenged Scabbard Event, Armorer's Bane (Event spawn Scavenger), Bounty: Scavenged Scabbard

so a crypt clear and festerin woods would be good for sure, then bonus would be the sewers n black canyon mines but not a necessity b/c its in a new act and such.. maybe addin fleeting strap b/c its on act 1 also? the FOM

if that can be done that'd be amazing!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: mat run plz
bump, especially for the "captain crimson"
05-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the maps! works greatBig Grin
05-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Which profile is this? And is there a way to just select certain parts of it? I'd like to run the three captain crimson maps specifically, since that one is the hardest to get. I'm running the sewers profile right now, but I get around one or two mat drops if I'm lucky.
05-28-2014, 06:40 AM
Captain crimson and Aughilds will be farmed using the profile in the folder : Keys, Legendary Crafting Materials, Exp - Customer provided
It contains both, and is included with the bot the last couple of versions Smile as I made the base of those profiles and Titanium refined them to work better Smile
05-29-2014, 01:31 PM
Which one is it? I tried the A1, A2, and the A1-A4 profiles, and they all just do keyruns and leave the game.
06-03-2014, 07:50 PM
(05-29-2014 01:31 PM)gimmeryce Wrote:  Which one is it? I tried the A1, A2, and the A1-A4 profiles, and they all just do keyruns and leave the game.

Indeed this does not farm mats
06-09-2014, 03:25 AM
These would be nice, if they exist i have not found them.