Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help please
03-30-2014, 04:21 PM
help please
I play with the barb and can easily run threw torment 3 currently with RoS expansion... however when running the bot I can only do normal mode and the bot lets my char die. I let it run for about 6 hours and it didn't find me anything, well a few gems... but lost my aprox 50k gold an hour and didn't gain but 70k exp an hour. I didn't even level up once in 6 hours... I went threw all the forums (I believe) for settings plus a lot of settings are self explanatory. My barbarian seems to just run past all the enemies, and when he does fight he just stands in the middle of them and doesn't use any skills as it seems.. when I interrupt the bot I can easily kill all enemies in a matter of seconds.. is there a setting that I could use? was thinking of buying this for a year. but if I cant get anything from it I just don't know. please help. thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 04:25 PM by Titanium.)
RE: help please
Which profile are you farming? and can you post the skills you used?
03-30-2014, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2014 04:42 PM by bigkilla2009.)
was doing aventure mode long+keep depths 2
skills were battle rage, overpower, earthquake, wrath of the berserker. frenzy and whirlwind.

when I see a group of enemies I press battlerage. get in their and start whirlwinding and when they surround me I hit overpower and earthquake, (wrath of the berserker if they are nasy) usually save WotB for elite packs. just a constant spin. I know its not the same of what it used to be... but it actually works well... let me know. thanks for the quick response!

also just tried letting it set its own skills, It changed up WW to Hammer of the ancients, and took earthquake and changed to war cry. which I used to use! lol but its still running past enemies and just looting chests. is there a setting for this? I didn't see one.
03-30-2014, 05:36 PM
ok I figured it out. I updated to 0.9.237 and left settings as default and now its running great. however it was the sliding scale for attack range, corpse open range, chest open range, and destructible attack range.. I had them all up to max which is incorrect. thanks again. and if you want to you can delete these posts.