Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hate this games drop system plz hlp
05-20-2014, 12:41 AM
hate this games drop system plz hlp
so I have ran this now on rift torment 2 for 7 days now bout 12 hours a day with speed hack and still havnt seen any of the following
No muraders set pieces
no witching hour over 10000 blood shards spent at kaldala
why does it seem like they know what I need so there not letting it drop for me!!!!! I id 100+ items per day and still no cigar damn it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 05:05 AM by nalleman.)
RE: hate this games drop system plz hlp
Know your pain, have gotten myself the full set of Maraders but have been spending about same amount of time trying to just get the quiver and still no go, Bombardier's Quiver which would take my DH from T4-5 to T6 without an issue refuses to drop.
And I have spent almost a week worth of time on Normal, T2, T4 to try and get it to drop and gamled about 6000+ rift keys worth of rifts bloodstones =)
RNG gods sometimes favores and sometimes really hates us.

Had no Marauder drop for first 150 hours of my DH and then 4 pieces in the next 5 hours.
05-20-2014, 08:09 AM
What do you want the creators of BE to do about this exactly ?
If this is a complaint about the game, you should post it on the Battle.net forums.

As the above poster says, the RNG most of the times just does not like us Sad
05-23-2014, 01:46 AM
(05-20-2014 08:09 AM)MrSlashzz Wrote:  What do you want the creators of BE to do about this exactly ?
If this is a complaint about the game, you should post it on the Battle.net forums.

As the above poster says, the RNG most of the times just does not like us Sad

I was hoping some one would tell me im farming the wrong area or the wrong torment lvl lol some one who is using this bot is finding marauders left and right or witching hours out the wazu so I figured they would point me in the right direction that's all ares nothing random about a set loot table no matter how many times they say RNG I will never beleave it if that's the case why can I gamble 3 sash of knives in a row lol
05-23-2014, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2014 07:44 AM by MrSlashzz.)
I guess you where lucky then lol. I've been running chestruns almost every night and when I wake up i've got like 30 / 40 legs in the stash.
Also found witchting hour, full tal set, few maurander items and some other great loot. Maybe you should give it a try.