Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
few adds to make for better
09-03-2014, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 06:28 PM by Villa.)
few adds to make for better
hi.. first, the bot work pretty well , but i have noticed some actions to make the bot work better.

i run rift No Speed with the profile "farm after kill boss"

Sometimes the bot get stacked (okay, its normal) and after some minutes of inactivity or no gold change.. it leaves the games... great !!
but sometimes, the bot already have killed the Boss !! Undecided
Idea
can you put some "if Boss is already death, talk to Oren instead of leave game"
(tried my self but didn't work)

obviously i can use the profile "back to town after kill boss" but the loot of rift are great and that suppose an unnecessary lost of "keys" Sleepy

so, improving the request of profile: Great Rift from finish the rift(kill the Boss) with to many time left, who make the key upgrade faster and unnecessary too, i want to request to farm any quest from Act 1 while the time counter do not reach 5 or 4 minutes left.
Just when Boss come, use town Portal back to town and Farm Act1 quest until time reach 4 mins left. then DO NOT use Town Portal back to town... use the MAP and select Town. once in Town use Town Portal to back to Boss on Rift and kill it.
Wink

aaaaand if instead of leave game after finish rift, the bot can farm another A1 Quest it will be simply awesome.
when finish a Quest, Talk to Oren for a new Rift

whit this, there is a High Change to get lower rift keys levels, maybe get some "horadric cache" for Ring and highly improve bot Farming Time because Bounties reward with new Rift Keys. Angel

Asking to Much? Confused jeje
i trust in you Guys !!Rolleyes

--

PD: sorry my English, im from Chile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2014, 02:14 AM
RE: few adds to make for better
Thanks for your suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply