Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
banned
08-17-2015, 11:27 PM
banned
got banned today, actually was watching bot at my desk while doing paper work for my job, watched it log of and when it tried to relog = ban code 52, geuss they now can detect
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: banned
same here..anyone?
08-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Same here and also my friend we was just in rift and boom. You account was banned. Same his brother. So 3 bans here
08-18-2015, 02:25 AM
Thank you for your continued correspondence. After a thorough final review of the action taken against this license, we have arrived at the same conclusion. The action will not be reversed or changed under any circumstances.

We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of the Terms of Use (http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/), which all players accept before logging into the game.

As this issue has been reviewed by multiple representatives, it is now considered closed. If you have questions regarding a different license or issue, please feel free to contact us again. However, further inquiries regarding this issue will no longer receive a reply.

this bot can be detected,
08-18-2015, 03:07 PM
also banned only used for 3 weeks +- 5 hours a day
08-18-2015, 10:33 PM
hmmm ? does this mean ban ends thursday

Account Suspended
Origination
In-game Activity
Ban Type
in-game activities that violate the Terms of Use.
Expires
Thursday, August 20, 2015 4:10:43 PM PDT (in 2 days)
Ban Reason
N/A
08-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Good luck log into the battle net website and check account it will say banned 99% sure that uve been banned for ever in early days I went through the about 100-200 accounts gold farming/selling they don't do them type of suspensions on d3 just straight up bans
08-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Same here !

didnt log in for a week,
still got banned.

but look on the other side the are lossing people.
the need to make it more intressed and make thing that expensif that you cant buy the things only if you play 24/7

so what are the whining about we still play there game and still give them money

but the only proble now is i already hade a supspension that whent to a ban also haha.
08-21-2015, 01:20 PM
Got banned!
08-21-2015, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 03:08 PM by itsbiju.)
Were you guys multi-botting or just solo botting? Campaign, Bounties, Rifts, or Greater Rifts?