Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
act 4 bounty issue
08-27-2015, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 11:12 PM by JiggaTheWigga.)
act 4 bounty issue
hi

i am doing act 4 - 5 bounty and every time you get the one enter sanctum and clear chest it just wont enter in fact it keeps trying to find it???
another issue with act 4- 5 bounty is if it completes bounty it wont leave and keeps running around then jumps back to town and back into bounty again kind of like a circle...

also if i do act 1 five bounty I noticed after completing each bounty it just leaves and wont open horderic chest???

anyone having this issue

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2015, 05:49 AM
RE: act 4 bounty issue
I notice it opens the Horderic chest after your stash is filled.
08-28-2015, 09:41 PM
this is bullshit, had all bounties been implemented in the beginning aka 1 to 5 we wouldn't be in this mess downloaded latest bot and still save issue act 4 -5 bounties just doesn't want to complete the bot keeps running around then back to town then back to game and so goes the cycle...act 1 5 bounty doesn't drop shit
08-29-2015, 05:05 PM
To be fair it takes 5 mins get the bountys done for the items u need to cube there's only about 6-10 things I'll ever use on cube one run of t10 and u got enough mats to last u the season
08-29-2015, 09:28 PM
(08-29-2015 05:05 PM)olive1 Wrote:  To be fair it takes 5 mins get the bountys done for the items u need to cube there's only about 6-10 things I'll ever use on cube one run of t10 and u got enough mats to last u the season

I don't think what I'm trying to say is being understood.... You get cube materials from when you finish 5 bounty and come to town and then collect reward right?

If that's the case you set act 4 5 bounties and off bot goes now mission is enter so and so within the bounty and kill so and so...now the bot just keeps wandering around and not entering the specific entrance within the bounty he then jumps back to town then back in game and so goes the cycle and that's all he does.... Act 1 seems to be okay....but are you able to get same materials from act 1 as from act 4 or each one gives you specific materials....