Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your opinions fellow botters....
04-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Your opinions fellow botters....
I run non-speed hack 20-22 hours a day is this safe??? Should I stay in that 12-18 hours a day range to keep of the Blizzard radar??? How much do you guy bot and what do you do to keep off the radar???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Your opinions fellow botters....
I am new guy here and actually I have the same concern, I have checked "Safest Options" in globe settings, however I have no idea if I keep bot running over 20+ hours, what will be happened to me, Titanium, do you have any suggestion on this?
04-18-2014, 02:08 PM
Uh, well I've boted nearly 18 hours a day for the past 4 months, with speed hack. Havn't been banned yet. Thou I avoid public games at all cost, so I don't get to many people on my friend list.
This bot aint as used as demonbuddy for exmaple, Less people using a certain bot = less chance of getting detected.
04-18-2014, 02:42 PM
(04-18-2014 02:08 PM)SoEasy Wrote:  Uh, well I've boted nearly 18 hours a day for the past 4 months, with speed hack. Havn't been banned yet. Thou I avoid public games at all cost, so I don't get to many people on my friend list.
This bot aint as used as demonbuddy for exmaple, Less people using a certain bot = less chance of getting detected.

really appreciate your input here, and is there any scheduler program/option for this bot? Or you have to start/stop/restart it manually?
04-18-2014, 02:42 PM
4days+ and still running. NEVER run a bot in publick game unless its you multiboxing or with friends that know whats going on. My IRL-buddy said he got boosted nicely by my bot, i dont mind.

(Just a theory)
Since D3 dropped the RMAH and all trading its more of a single-player game now with a coop mode. Why would blizz care? They arent losing anything nor are other players.

That said. If i were banned, i'd uninstall that would be the end of D3 for me. No tears.
04-18-2014, 03:58 PM
(04-18-2014 02:42 PM)swatti Wrote:  4days+ and still running. NEVER run a bot in publick game unless its you multiboxing or with friends that know whats going on. My IRL-buddy said he got boosted nicely by my bot, i dont mind.

(Just a theory)
Since D3 dropped the RMAH and all trading its more of a single-player game now with a coop mode. Why would blizz care? They arent losing anything nor are other players.

That said. If i were banned, i'd uninstall that would be the end of D3 for me. No tears.

same here.

I bot from 6 in the morning till 19:00 when i back from work.
So fare 1 week no ban. safe mode.
If banned no real problem.
Hate the game for no trading option.