Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wizard stand in town doing nothing
10-04-2014, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 08:54 PM by ypad.)
Wizard stand in town doing nothing
Act4 bounty + Rift

When game start in Act 3, wizard stand in town doing nothing. Death counter keep going up as the game restart due to inactivity, while the Wizard is not dying at all.

Difficulty T2

Restarting the Botexloit program (can't just click close and restart, have to close the program), solves the problem temporarily. But it stop moving after a while (an hour or so) again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: Wizard stand in town doing nothing
Did you fully install the game?
10-10-2014, 03:30 PM
(10-05-2014 02:36 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Did you fully install the game?

I'm having the same problem. Never had trouble when using my demon hunter, but the Wizard just chills doing nothing most of the time.
10-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Same with my Barbarian during the heat of combat.. just decides to stop and stand there taking damage.
10-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Now my wizard has graduated (getting full firebird furnace and breeze through T6). But looking back. The bot does glitch out from time to time for unclear reasons. But in general restarting fix things most times.
10-16-2014, 08:43 PM
That's not a "fix" .. it shouldn't be doing it in the first place... one of the reasons I think these crazy things happen like the bot getting stuck when all it has to do is take a half step in the right direction is because it looks beyond the map structure and tries to do unrealistic things like jump over staircase handrails to get to a mob or go through a wall when there is a door right next to it.. or actually gets stuck halfway in a wall because it refuses to use the path provided! restarting the application is in no shape or form a "fix" for that.
10-16-2014, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 07:10 PM by kajo83.)
I have the same situations with my wiz when I make especially A4 bounties - after some time - deatch counter grows and wiz does nothing Sad I do not know what is going on. My friend has also the same situation with her crusaider...