Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wizard Diamond Skin
01-26-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 06:20 PM by thevoyager.)
Wizard Diamond Skin
I have noticed that this bot will not use diamond skin on cooldown, it only uses it after its original cooldown time is up, Is there any way to move up diamond skin on the priority list to be the first skill cast? A CM wizard option could even be made in the menu for this. Reason being is i would like to farm higher mps with wizards in parties but at the moment its not viable for this very reason (molten trails ect prevent it)

Actually i just found out its due to wicked wind, it casts that spell as a priority and forgets about every other spell once it can sustain itself with arcane power, need its priority changed to last
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Wizard Diamond Skin
No reply? the lack of support lately makes me question if i will be using this again or just go back to demonbuddy
02-27-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: Wizard Diamond Skin
We apologize if you find our support lacking.

Right now, we are frantically testing the updates trying to right different issues and all our manpower are stretched.....

Buy be assured that we can trying us very best, quietly working in the background to improve the software while we consider the different feature request by different members...

(01-26-2014 06:10 PM)thevoyager Wrote:  I have noticed that this bot will not use diamond skin on cooldown, it only uses it after its original cooldown time is up, Is there any way to move up diamond skin on the priority list to be the first skill cast? A CM wizard option could even be made in the menu for this. Reason being is i would like to farm higher mps with wizards in parties but at the moment its not viable for this very reason (molten trails ect prevent it)

Actually i just found out its due to wicked wind, it casts that spell as a priority and forgets about every other spell once it can sustain itself with arcane power, need its priority changed to last