• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Witch Doctor Set Up
07-05-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: Witch Doctor Set Up
Which map are you farming?how much hp?

(07-05-2013 10:31 AM)dbuddy Wrote:  hi!

i started a new WD with a item setup like this:

http://diablo.somepage.com/popular/items...ctor#armor

and the skill setup like mentioned above...

well, ending with ~ 170k damage, 500 allres, 33k vit, 35% ccc, 350% cd., ~35 (!) loot radius

but only 300k gph?? and 7 deaths per hour? and also the problem that bot leaves instant after one map. even i have settings leave after 3 deaths and even he didn't die.

but well, either Witch doctor is a bit broken in combination with bot exploit or i have done something wrong.
will contact you soon for a teamviewer session to check some questions like this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi, hello,
Can You make Fire Bats skill to work as an option for zombie bears?
I found it does not work yetr, right? bot does not uses it when i uncheck "auto change skills" and put fire bats instead zombie bears.
Me and many people, i think, would be more than glad for that, im testing WD, and thsi skill is crucial.
09-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Can you attach the screenshot of the skills set that you wish to use?
09-29-2013, 10:46 PM
(09-29-2013 02:16 PM)Titanium Wrote:  Can you attach the screenshot of the skills set that you wish to use?

Hi, im glad You asked, i would like to use this skill sets:

And if possible, the second very similar - one skill difference, because i dont know which one would be better:

Can You make this possible please?
Regards!
10-02-2013, 02:53 PM
Work on this would be much appreciated, as i am starting a WD next! I will post a new thread for my DH setup, i feel i have made a few improvements there that could be helpful.
10-10-2013, 02:51 AM
As we found that there are too many different versions of skill sets requested by the users.
We're implementation a system that will allow users to change the skills in settings. After this is released users can set their own skill set.
10-12-2013, 02:54 AM
i like the idea of a preset skillset that works well with the bot. works well for monk and barb, not so much for DH. it is advertised "as little setup from the user as possible" afterall Tongue i feel some testing to find the most efficient setups requested by users could be helpful to the community