Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is best profile to farm legends?
05-06-2014, 06:14 PM
What is best profile to farm legends?
Im doing it on t1-t3. Idc about exp/gold just legendaries. I was thinking to set up whole act adventure mode and elites only. No speedhack.

Ive been doing a4 bounties and its like 1-1,3 legs /hour.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 02:03 PM by bkirk.)
RE: What is best profile to farm legends?
I run a4 bounties normal to get keystones as fast as possible and T1 or T2 rifts when i have the keystone fragments. getting about 3.5 Leg/hour in rifts with no magic find bonus from gear. about 2 Leg/hour on the bounties. Wizard with 2M Fire DPS

Doing T1 rifts I have seen as high as 7.5 Leg/hour. in my opinion I would balance your build so that you are giving up some survivability but gaining speed through T1 rifts as this is the most efficient way I have found to get quality drops including the torment only legendary items.
05-07-2014, 10:33 AM
but I saw bot does not do rifts well, sometimes he is just stack etc. i think i can easily do t1/t2
05-07-2014, 06:43 PM
ohh dude 7.5 legends/houer???? give me some proff. dont belive it ,. i play wizzard with 2kk dps with bufs , t1-t2 ,i use only speedhacks and max i have it was 1.5legend per houer. PLS help me to get 3-5 legend / houer and i will be happy. if u help me get 7 legend/houer i will love u ....
05-09-2014, 04:20 AM
I will post my setup for you guys
05-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Hi what rift profile are you running?
"Nephalem Rifts(Testing).xml"
or is it self made one?
05-09-2014, 01:15 PM
bkirk pro setup!
05-10-2014, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 02:12 PM by bkirk.)
attached are screen shots of my bot setup getting a little over 3.5 leg/hour using the new rift profile available with the latest version of the bot. I may go back to the (testing) profile as my legendary completion rate was a little better.

Notice that I have about 6-7 deaths per hour. I think many users may be setting up so that they never or rarely die. this slows down the rate at which you can complete rifts by lowering your elemental DPS considerably. Repair costs really do not matter if you are getting more drops/hour and more gold/hour

Another thought: the drop rate for legendary items is much better when running rifts. this combined with the existence of important gear that can only drop from torment difficulty means that all rifts should be run on T1. T2-T6 is simply not efficient. that being said, the only reason to complete bounties is for the rift keystone fragments so these should always be run on normal difficulty so that you will accumulate keystone fragments as quickly as possible.

view build at http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/capti...n/29747893

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-12-2014, 08:22 AM
May I ask what profile you are running, and are u willing to share it with us ?

Would be very nice Smile