Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two sessions Diablo crash
05-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Two sessions Diablo crash
Hi guys

For several days I struggle with a serious problem. D3Exploit run two sessions diablo an average of every five minutes, a restart of the session number two.
At first I thought it was ptoblem with my computer but the same situation is taking place on a different machine.
If I run on the first computer D3 and one session on the second computer, the second session of D3, then everything is fine.
Can you help me? Confused

Thanx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 01:24 AM
RE: Two sessions Diablo crash
This is the problem of the game. This problem is publicized by Blizzard. Some users don't use bot and also have this problem.
If you're having this problem when botting more than 1 accounts, you could try copy the Diablo III folder to multiple places and have each bot account associated with different Diablo III.exe.
05-16-2014, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 05:47 AM by fitarkus.)
Hi

If you're having this problem when botting more than 1 accounts, you could try copy the Diablo III folder to multiple places and have each bot account associated with different Diablo III.exe.

How to do it?

Good idea, I'll try it when I get back from work.
Still sometimes bloody scraps are not issued in kadala.
Is it possible in this matter to do something?

Thanx
05-16-2014, 02:27 PM
what do you mean by bloody scraps not issued?
05-16-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 08:01 PM by fitarkus.)
I'm sorry, I'm using the game in a different language, and not always easy to translate.
D3Exploit => Settings => Others => "Use Blood shards to trade ....", "Use Blood shards when its count Reaches" 350
Barb collectsBlood shards pieces 500 and should only 350 pieces.

The problem with running two sessions diablo 3 RESOLVED, your idea worked
You are great
Thanx