Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuning of avoid mines feature
10-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Tuning of avoid mines feature
At first i thought this was a great option, but it only avoids mines during loot phase, and only avoids exploding corpses.

The mines i would most like to avoid are arcane sentries, those things demolish any bot. and my demon hunter loves standing on them for some reason... keeping a certain, maybe specifiable, distance from arcane sentries would be sufficient.

Also big on the list are freeze mines, my barb doesn't give a fuck, but getting frozen really messes my DH up.

I think distinguishing between "mine" types would be a good addition to the settings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Tuning of avoid mines feature
On the same note, the bot does not seem to want to loot health globes in combat. I have it set at 87%, 2% above my use shadow power at 85% . This is because health globes grant me hate and discipline, allowing me to kill shit faster, my DH is super squishy, and its generally best to move around to avoid standing in fire. Loots all the health globes after combat is done, but it will die right next to one before picking it up.
10-05-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: Tuning of avoid mines feature
Our plan is to implement options to avoid every kind of mines, e.g. arcane, ice, explosion. This is in our road map.