Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toggle Combat
04-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Toggle Combat
Is there any way to toggle combat? i tried using <ToggleTargeting questId="1" combat="False" looting="True" lootRadius="40" killRadius="0" />
Im currently trying to write some farming profiles example Chiltara, So far i have it set to search for cave locations, if its in the wrong one port/exit and if its in the right one explore find level 2 and clear level. Problem is it does take a bit of time even with kill elites only because it has to farm its way through the fields of slaughter/cave. Am i missing a tag?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Toggle Combat
Currently there is no way to toggle combat in profile. You can set attack range = 0 and it will not attack. Is it enough or you want to enable attack at a later stage of the profile?
04-08-2014, 05:16 AM
(04-08-2014 02:08 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Currently there is no way to toggle combat in profile. You can set attack range = 0 and it will not attack. Is it enough or you want to enable attack at a later stage of the profile?

Would like to attack at a later stage, turn combat off to get to location extremely fast and enable combat to clear the stage. Not really a priority item just a luxury.
05-03-2014, 04:06 PM
(04-08-2014 05:16 AM)thevoyager Wrote:  
(04-08-2014 02:08 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Currently there is no way to toggle combat in profile. You can set attack range = 0 and it will not attack. Is it enough or you want to enable attack at a later stage of the profile?

Would like to attack at a later stage, turn combat off to get to location extremely fast and enable combat to clear the stage. Not really a priority item just a luxury.

would want this also Smile. for the hell rift profile. so it goes lvl 2 and then starts to fight! Smile
05-17-2014, 02:04 AM
Should really look into allowing..

<ToggleTargeting questId="1" combat="False" />
and
<ToggleTargeting questId="1" combat="True" />

to toggle combat, I wrote an extensive profile that would be great for really high XP farming, but because this doesn't work, the bot still acts like an idiot when searching for the Khazra Den, or Scavenger's Den.
05-17-2014, 05:17 AM
+1 for this request/thread/suggestion