Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Group play
06-15-2015, 07:36 AM
Group play
Still having problems with group play.

So I stopped playing 4 man groups and just went down to 1 bot for a month or so as it got so hard to keep them farming 24/7 without constant supervision, yesterday I thought ill give it another try.

It is still impossible to keep them farming 24/7 without them stopping and sitting in main menu doing nothing. Im not sure what the problem is to be honest if there is something I can supply you with to give you more information I can do this no problem, or if you want to remote into my pc to watch it/check records to find the problem that is also ok.

Please let me know about his as I love to bot as a group its 10x more fun and makes the game playable.

Thanks again

Will

please titan get in contact
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: Group play
What problems did you encounter in group play?
06-15-2015, 10:57 AM
(06-15-2015 08:29 AM)Titanium Wrote:  What problems did you encounter in group play?

Basically if I leave it and go to work at leave 4-5 times a day I will have to remote connect to me pc and reboot the bot as for some reason they are both just sitting in the menu not doing anything not in a group just sitting there. I don't know if it will show you anything in a log if I get you one? ill set up logs and attach one later but I don't think it does show anything.

Have you tested your self group farming? are you able to leave a group of 2-3-4 on 24 hours a day without having to do anything??

Will
06-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Titanium knows that the bot is unstable when working in a group.
They do not fix it on purpose because the bot farms shorter the more you'll have to buy a license.
This is their business and do not expect to improve, because it is from the time when the group launched a farming.
I also come from work every day and get pissed off because the bot will not work again.
The truth is that as long as the money affect an account that has all the support in the a.s .
06-15-2015, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 09:23 PM by olive1.)
(06-15-2015 04:50 PM)fitarkus Wrote:  Titanium knows that the bot is unstable when working in a group.
They do not fix it on purpose because the bot farms shorter the more you'll have to buy a license.
This is their business and do not expect to improve, because it is from the time when the group launched a farming.
I also come from work every day and get pissed off because the bot will not work again.
The truth is that as long as the money affect an account that has all the support in the a.s .

you make no sense at all if they improve it they get me buying 8x bot every every month instead of 1x the bot every month thats $64 a month instead of $8 a month and that is just from me i know at least 3 people that have stopped botting multiple accounts because it doesnt work to well recently.. can you explain your self better?HuhHuh

P.S
Titan the leader in the group when open the cache does not loot the stuff it gets it just opens in town then carrys on farming doesnt loot anything from the cache..
06-15-2015, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2015 04:30 PM by fitarkus.)
When there's a game "inactivity time trigger" bot should to restart, and all accounts will start again automatically.

Is it possible to add such a function?