Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stuck Destroying Doors Through Walls Issue
01-23-2016, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 08:24 AM by Ruby.)
Stuck Destroying Doors Through Walls Issue
Hello Titanium,

This is my first day botting and getting a few licenses for this platform. I've really enjoyed the time so far on your bot Smile

Although I've been noticing that the bot tries to destroy doors through walls and gets stuck often. I see an option to reduce the range in which the bot tries to open doors, but I believe destructible doors are being treated differently. Is there any way to control the range in which the bot tries to destroy these doors? I believe if your bot continued to follow it's primary pathing, and only targeted these doors when closer to them (possibly a configurable range for tweaking), then it would be less likely to get stuck attempting to attack them through a wall from another room/impass... eventually causing it to leave/start a new game after minutes of downtime and lost rift/quest progress.

Please advise.

Thanks

// Edit:

I am going to try reducing the attack range to see if that helps this at all, since I feel it may be treating the door like it's an enemy. If this is accurate, then lowering the attack range on Ranged Characters will fix a lot of these characters getting stuck without the speed hack running... unless you have a way to detect if there is a wall there (if not by reading the map, then maybe by checking to see if the character moves it's position on the map or is stuck in place.. knowing that missles may likely not pass through a potential wall that is there and never reach the target to kill/destroy it).

Anyways, just working on trying to get this running smoother. Appreciate your efforts.

Regards Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: Stuck Destroying Doors Through Walls Issue
Alright, I started a support Barbarian to try the melee out. It still tries to attack destructible doors through 50 yards of walls. Can you please change the range in which it targets these destructible doors? It hangs up over half of the games that the bots join.

Or could you advise me on the appropriate setting for this if it exists?
01-23-2016, 09:06 PM
yep, have the same problem Sad
01-25-2016, 03:38 AM
Let me put it as an option in next release