Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange Message In Game
04-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Strange Message In Game
Hello all, this morning I was watching my BOT play and when he opened the Merchant to sell the items, during the selling process a strange message in game appeared for me, with option of yes or no. I couldn't read it because of the Resize the BOT use and the letters aren't very legible, and also the bot moved (or choosed an option) then the game went to login screen.

I'm afraid blizzard may be watching me, even tho I've NEVER used Speed Hack, the seller wasn't the blacksmith, just a normal mechant, and I didn't have any Legendary in the bag.

And when I got back in game everytime I tried to sell any item the game went back to login screen, I had to close the game and the bot and open the game normally to sell the items.

Now I'm afraid running the BOT again and get banned, has this happened to someone else?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Strange Message In Game
do you have wings or a legendary potion in your bag? that's what I noticed!
04-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Hmm... yea I have 2 wings in my bag... I didn't test it selling them, the legendary potion doesn't give any warning on selling. I'll test the wings.
04-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Bot trying sell wings and pop up comes up yes or no.
04-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Just had another problem, the BOT sold my Legendary Potion -.- And It's not because my config is for selling legendary, because the BOT found some and stashed them normally.