Poll: Do you use speedhack?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speedhack U.S. Servers
07-06-2014, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 04:02 PM by RavenCase.)
Speedhack U.S. Servers
Do you use speedhack?

If so, how long have you used it, and how often?

I'm asking because I'd like to try it but fear getting banned (almost 3000 hours invested).

Retired U.S. Military
Veteran - Iraq, Afghanistan (3 tours)
Gaming since Pong
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Speedhack U.S. Servers
If you're worried about getting banned then you shouldn't even consider using a bot. Not only is using a bot without speedhack grounds for banning, but using a bot is the precise reason why people don't spend 3000 hours doing the same stuff. It seems like you have a few conflicts of interest.

Either embrace that all your work might be lost for nothing, or embrace that you have to grind the legit way.
07-09-2014, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 04:29 PM by RavenCase.)
(07-07-2014 04:32 PM)jsmith Wrote:  If you're worried about getting banned then you shouldn't even consider using a bot. Not only is using a bot without speedhack grounds for banning, but using a bot is the precise reason why people don't spend 3000 hours doing the same stuff. It seems like you have a few conflicts of interest.

Either embrace that all your work might be lost for nothing, or embrace that you have to grind the legit way.

Really? Simple logic: If I was worried about being banned, I wouldn't have purchased bot time in the first place. The post asks a VERY simple question(s), you partook in neither.

The simple logic of the poll, and question seem to evade you. Your reply was just egotistic, argumentative, and implies you're on some high horse. Enjoy the ride!

To those of you who simply took the time to answer the poll: Thank you. After all, who bets on a hand that always loses?

Retired U.S. Military
Veteran - Iraq, Afghanistan (3 tours)
Gaming since Pong
07-10-2014, 07:15 AM
I used to use this bot a while back. Speed hacked like crazy 24/6. Got 4 accounts banned Blush. I am once again speed hacking with 3 accounts and giving the items to the 4th non speed hack account for about 1 month. I am not sure if they are going to enforce bans now that the auction house is gone. But if you invested that much time into your account. Don't use speed hack, not even once because it can be logged.
07-11-2014, 12:50 AM
(07-09-2014 04:02 PM)RavenCase Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 04:32 PM)jsmith Wrote:  If you're worried about getting banned then you shouldn't even consider using a bot. Not only is using a bot without speedhack grounds for banning, but using a bot is the precise reason why people don't spend 3000 hours doing the same stuff. It seems like you have a few conflicts of interest.

Really? Simple logic: If I was worried about being banned, I wouldn't have purchased bot time in the first place. The post asks a VERY simple question(s), you partook in neither.

The simple logic of the poll, and question seem to evade you. Your reply was just egotistic, argumentative, and implies you're on some high horse. Enjoy the ride!

To those of you who simply took the time to answer the poll: Thank you. After all, who bets on a hand that always loses?

I've been doing nothing but speed hack for over a month now and haven't gotten banned yet.. (crossing fingers and other good luck stuff).. day in and day out! Go to sleep doing rifts, wake up for work and change to bounties! Haven't had this much fun in the game at all while doing it manual! I love the automation and coming home to dig through my chest and find stuff the bot fouind while I was away! Big Grin
07-14-2014, 03:37 PM
Do you use speedhack? yes alot
If so, how long have you used it, and how often? almost 3 weeks
I'm asking because I'd like to try it but fear getting banned (almost 3000 hours invested). me too now.

with what you've said here. I've decided to turn off the speed hack. I've done enough speed runs for three weeks.
Got most of the awesome gear sets. Time for a break. I've turned off Diablo for now. Until I can get some regular play time in.
I have alot of fun looking at my bounty. but I still cant believe I can't get the my yan pants to drop.
I played regular with 5 bounties. woke up to a full stash tab and 4 recipies. I had a magic find ring 49%, helm 51%. and the cain set for another bonus. That or I was ripping though mobs so fast the drops were outstanding.