Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings?
04-08-2014, 11:20 PM
[Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings?
Hi guyz,

I wonder if some of you still use Speedhack ?

If yes, for how long without beeing ban ? and with which setting ?

Thanks for your feedback !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: [Speed Hack] Safe ? Settings?
(04-08-2014 11:20 PM)JeanGuy Wrote:  Hi guyz,

I wonder if some of you still use Speedhack ?

If yes, for how long without beeing ban ? and with which setting ?

Thanks for your feedback !!

I've been asking the same question or looking for the answer on these forums. Let's put it this way, it's a gamble and the way warden detects or flags your account is still beyond me. Any third party program can have the risk of getting your account banned. If you can risk it, then enable that speed hack. Since I started I have not used it and haven't been banned so far.

Cheers!~
04-10-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 04:34 AM by bigkilla2009.)
I have tried it for about an hour (speed hack) I believe this is how they catch you. im not sure.. I am new to this and only about 2 weeks into it. I believe as long as you don't get greedy and let it run all the time you wont be caught. I let mine run about 8 hours a day and actually play for about 2. so 10 hours without speedhack. I just cant seem to trust the speedhack atm. on another note. I don't know if they will ban people now due to bots since there is no real profit from it. just items. however, it is blizz we are talking about. so I just don't know.

all in all I don't trust speed hack and wont use it. I start botting and walk away and take care of wife and kids. I now have more time to spend with them and not on diablo! haha. man this game is addicting. but now that I have a bot playing for me I can keep up with all my friends in game, still hang with family and when I get a bit I play for myself and with friends!

just stick without running speed hack it will be better for ya in the long run.

"Are you addicted to diablo 3? do you spend more time on diablo 3 than with your wife and kids? Well here at botexploit.com we have just the product for you!!! Not only save your relationship but to free up your time so you can spend mending your relationship status or just to free up a bit of time for you to play other games!! By collecting items at your command and keeping only the best that you wish! we will enable you to have the best diablo gear without any effort at all"!!!!

with the best and most tempting options!!!

[ ] speed hack (use at your own risk)

lol
04-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Same boat here, spending time with the family and not on Diablo helps soo much. Well to make things clearer, Titanium does this bot change memory addresses when using the speed hack. I'm sure it does and if that's the case it's only a matter of time before Warden get's you. If the third party application is not changing memory addresses within Diablo, should be fine. Would like to hear the admin's around here say something about this.
04-13-2014, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 02:46 AM by Titanium.)
If you're really concerned about not being ban, we have the "Safest and non-speedhack" checkbox in the global settings dialog, If you enable this option, the bot will not write functions into the memory of the game. In this way it is a mouse-click and keyboard-press bot. It is very safe.

On contract even if you didn't check this option and use speedhack, which is more risky, there are no account bans in the past two months but we can't say the future.