Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leveling and farming profiles Request!
06-09-2014, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 01:39 PM by cho0sen1.)
Leveling and farming profiles Request!
Okey, this can be a bit tricky, but i think there is profiles out there already,.
with that said let me explain.
When you start a new char, and want to level it up, I found that doing bounties (with bot) get a bit boring after a while (i'm sitting drinking coffee and watching the bot like any tv series and i like what i see ;P), it would be nice to do some regular campaign mode, because when you reach for example lvl 70, you are Guaranteed the plan + mat to build the malthael bracers with fire skill dmg (Only in Campaign mode!), and it is not so fun to start campaign mode to go through every step of campaign to reach malthael at that point.

What I am trying to say here is, i think people is sitting on some good profiles during the campaign, but if we could take all profiles into 1 file would be nice, gather all profiles from campaign mode from act1 to act5 and just upload here, i will make big files for it,
For example.

Ac1.zip
Act2.zip
Act3.zip
Act4.zip
Act5.zip

If we could help each other out here, What we need is Bounties maps from Act 2, 3 and Act5, so if someone could start doing them, upload them here and we can test run them, if there is any problem we help out to make the profiles work!

PS: Perhaps there is a thread of this already, i dont know Tongue,. DS

Lets GO!

Bah,. haha i am drifting away as i speak,.

Gather all profiles for Campaign mode so we can bot through campaign more easily for Act1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5, so we know what profiles to be created.

Campaign mode is locked to act1 if you start doing Adventure mode from the start, well you can always ask a friend, but for the whole campaign, that would be to much hehe

Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Leveling and farming profiles Request!
where ling ?
06-10-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Leveling and farming profiles Request!
dont understand what you mean by "Ling?"