Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Refund
01-26-2017, 05:29 AM
Refund
Titanium,
I have been a customer for a while now. This refusal to fix the bot is getting really frustrating. I keep seeing another user saying that you aren't going to update until next season (which is ridiculous). As of now, the bot is totally unusable (especially for barbarian). There needs to be some sort of release or maintenance release because as of now, the bot is almost totally unusable. Please f i x.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: Refund
I just tested on all of my other classes and getting similar behavior. The bot is broken.
01-26-2017, 11:34 AM
continue in the next season kkkkkkk
01-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Dude, if you have nothing helpful to say just shut the fuck up.

(01-26-2017 11:34 AM)thalesr2 Wrote:  continue in the next season kkkkkkk
01-27-2017, 05:11 AM
By no means am I saying the bot is perfect but Everett, what is happening that makes you guys say it is broken?
01-28-2017, 03:23 AM
You must not be using it. It doesn't do bounties in speedhack. It doesn't complete act 3 or act 5 bounties. It won't do rifts unless speedhack is active. It gets confused on certain maps and just ends the game since last game update. Recently, it's not even attacking using standard settings. Instead, it lets followers do most attacking while it stands there and dies.
01-29-2017, 08:20 PM
Titanium,
Please address these issues. You can see the multiple examples. Some of us have turned a blind eye to it while others are vocalizing their frustrations.