Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re-casting Sweeping Wind
09-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Re-casting Sweeping Wind
Is it possible to set up the monk bot to re-cast Sweeping Wind, as i have the whole Inna's set and the spirit regen on 3 stacks will be a great addition.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 03:12 AM
RE: Re-casting Sweeping Wind
Thanks for you suggestion. I understand having 3 stacks always will make it fight better. We've noted it down in our roadmap.
09-07-2013, 02:55 PM
(09-06-2013 03:12 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Thanks for you suggestion. I understand having 3 stacks always will make it fight better. We've noted it down in our roadmap.

Okay, thanks;p i am looking forward to it.
09-17-2013, 02:34 PM
It would be great if you implement that in your next release. It can't be very hard to include it. All it has to do, is recast the skill before it wears out.

Cheers
09-20-2013, 04:15 AM
We've implemented this feature in the latest version. You can try:
http://botexploit.com/latest
09-20-2013, 02:51 PM
hmm doen't work for me ... is it always active or do you have to check something?
09-20-2013, 04:11 PM
should be always active. The character should recast sweeping wind when 1 second left.
09-20-2013, 04:56 PM
tested it with bladestrom and inner storm neither worked Sad
09-21-2013, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2013 05:57 PM by Galthran.)
seams to work in 195

*edit* it would be nice if the bot could recast sweeping wind before using a waypoint ... this takes normally 1-2 seconds

*edit 2* it would be easier to change the restcast time ... so recast when there are 3 sec left ... or even better at a time so anyone can change how long the bot should wait to recast
09-22-2013, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2013 03:37 PM by [email protected].)
Mine doesn't seem to work with 195. It just doesn't keep SW up. I didn't see it recast once on three different chars.. the option is activated in "monk" tab. Maybe i am doing something wrong? How did u make it work?

BTW> better make it recast every like 4 seconds, so it will be always up. And i still can't make it work Tongue what am i doing wrong, lol. All i did, was to copy my settings from the previous version.