Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RAM usage, GPH and other questions
08-19-2013, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 02:27 PM by dbuddy.)
RAM usage, GPH and other questions
I got a few questions and feedback:

Actually running a I7 3770k, 24 GB Ram, 3 GB GPU.
I can only run 15 or 16 instances flawless with highest Gold per Hour.
With 20 instances i reach 23 or 24 GB Ram sooner or later which leads to a huge gold per hour drop (some of the bots decrease by 50% gold per hour)
i splitted my 20 instances to 10, 5 and 5

I also have bugs sometimes that login isn’t possible for 1 account (maybe due to high load) If i restart it works.

Yesterday i suddenly had a really high death per Hour counter while i was away. Network problems? Anything else that can cause this?

And sometimes i got a strange bug that i cannot create a game (button is grey) – maybe some kind of „tagged“ feature from blizzard?

Are there steps i can do to reduce RAM usage?

RAM is actually a bit expensive, i don't want to upgrade from 24 to 32 gb only to see that GpH is high again for 2 more bots.
can add a log soon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: RAM usage, GPH and other questions
Hi dBuddy,

Actually one Diablo client running act 3 maps uses about 1.2 gb. We cannot control the ram as so required by the Diablo client.

Our optimization function can cut cpu usage but unfortunately, not ram usage.

Low ram will inevitably lead to lower gold production and other problems, some of which you have describe.

Could you kindly send us your log? We would like to investigate your last problem which you mentioned with regards to button "greying"

quote='dbuddy' pid='955' dateline='1376921992']
I got a few questions and feedback:

Actually running a I7 3770k, 24 GB Ram, 3 GB GPU.
I can only run 15 or 16 instances flawless with highest Gold per Hour.
With 20 instances i reach 23 or 24 GB Ram sooner or later which leads to a huge gold per hour drop (some of the bots decrease by 50% gold per hour)
i splitted my 20 instances to 10, 5 and 5

I also have bugs sometimes that login isn’t possible for 1 account (maybe due to high load) If i restart it works.

Yesterday i suddenly had a really high death per Hour counter while i was away. Network problems? Anything else that can cause this?

And sometimes i got a strange bug that i cannot create a game (button is grey) – maybe some kind of „tagged“ feature from blizzard?

Are there steps i can do to reduce RAM usage?

RAM is actually a bit expensive, i don't want to upgrade from 24 to 32 gb only to see that GpH is high again for 2 more bots.
can add a log soon
[/quote]
08-19-2013, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 06:40 PM by dbuddy.)
log uploaded

Attached File(s)
.rar  Desktop.rar (Size: 777.83 KB / Downloads: 221)
08-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the logs. We'll look into this.