Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Profile COTA
03-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Profile COTA
Could you guys create a COTA profile? Act 1 crypt of the ancient, and make it repeat it, I'v heard people gettin 3.1B Exp/hour. Would be AWESOME with this profile, thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Profile COTA
Thought that was nerfed with Patch 2.0?
03-07-2014, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 02:19 AM by Titanium.)
Thanks for the suggestion. Which quest should the character go to? Can you list out the simple several steps in the desired profile? e.g. 1. take waypoint to XXX, 2. fight in XXX, 3. use portal to go to XXX, etc.
That'll surely help us to do the profile.
Moreover can you run the quest manually and see if it's still giving excellent experience? Thanks.

(03-06-2014 07:22 PM)SoEasy Wrote:  Could you guys create a COTA profile? Act 1 crypt of the ancient, and make it repeat it, I'v heard people gettin 3.1B Exp/hour. Would be AWESOME with this profile, thanks!
03-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Saw a stream yesterday, where a group of 4 got 3.1b exp/hour each. so it's fully operatinonal, you get tons of exp from the massace / killing blows, since there is tons and TONS of quests down there!
"Crypt of the Ancients is a location in the Festering Woods in Diablo III and is a part of the quest The Broken Blade."
1: Create game with quest 1-9-2
2: Take Waypoint to Festering woods,
3: Teleport to Crypt of the Ancients always to the righ to the waypoint, very close.
4: Go in kill all enemies, loot chests.
5: Teleport back / leave and repeat from step 1
03-07-2014, 11:47 AM
I just found that Crypt of the Ancients is already in one of the profile: "Act 1, 1-9-2\Festering Woods.xml", have you tried that?
03-07-2014, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 12:40 PM by SoEasy.)
Nay, the thing is.. we only want it to run Crypt of the Ancient, that would result in more experience, due to the massacre all the time! =) but I could try the festering woods

Experience is good in that profile, but the peak is in COTA, when the bot enter there I went from 400mil to 800 mil in hard.. then it went ou tand went back down to 400, so if you could make a profile that only run COTA, we would have the best EXP/H profile out there! =) + tons of legendaries as it is many many monsters in there

There is too few monsters outside of COTA, not enough denisity, and it takes the drowned tempels Waypoint, so loses a lot of time.

It would be best if it took festering woods WP and directly to COTA and clear and repeat game =)
03-07-2014, 12:54 PM
It seems very nice for that profile. We'll make a profile for COTA.
03-07-2014, 12:55 PM
That's great! I'm looking foward to it! =D Tell us when it's ready!
03-08-2014, 07:11 AM
How is it going?=)
03-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Please be patient, it takes some time as we're also doing other fixes and improvement in parallel.