Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Probelms with the bot!!!!!
06-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Heart Probelms with the bot!!!!!
Hello good day,

So when I downloaded this bot to try it, everything seemed to work fine, because at the time I was just using it to run Act 1 Bounties for rift key fragments. I didn't get a lot of time to test all the features before making a purchase given that the time I downloaded the bot and started the free trial, I didn't have a lot of time to test everything. They are some major issues with the bot and the profiles;

* sometimes the bot will leave the game without fully completing the bounties, it will do 2/5 or 3/5's of a bounty and then reset the game.

* sometimes the bot will get stuck or unable to find something, then it will leave and reset the game.

* the bot will only complete about 1 or 2 out of every 10 rifts, which is really bad, some maps it will only do up to where it get's stuck then leave, regardless of whatever percent it is at.

* sometimes if you die a lot and your armor needs to get repaired, the bot will continue to try and kill whatever it was fighting weather your armor is fully broken or not.

* sometimes the bot will not return to town to sell/salvage items because it is busy killing everything in its path, in this case sometimes it may skip items on the floor and not return to pick them up. (I have witnessed several instances where it will leave legendary/set items on the floor then return to town and leave the game).

* the set skills are fine, but I'm not sure if all my jobs/characters have the right gear to maximize the DPS for those set skills, having the ability to set custom skills that benefit the gear/build I have equipped seems like it would be a great idea.

After spending that amount of money on sometime, you'd expect it to be working properly or to the least not have so many problems, I hope someone can take a look at my concerns as soon as possible, thank you.

ps~I'd hate to have to only being able to do bounties, and I don't want to wait until my subscriptions up to be able to see problems get fixed, because that's just a waste of money.

sent a pm and was told "Did you use speed hack? If you're not using speed hack you can increase the inactivity timer in restart game conditions in settings>general." Even if that was the case, after taking speed hack off, everything still seems to be buggy or not working properly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Probelms with the bot!!!!!
Can you tell us how much time you spent reading setup tutorials, basic settings, and guides available for new users on this forum?

The issues you are describing are hard to diagnose, or help without knowing what class you were playing, if you were using the suggested (not required) skills/passives, if you've remapped your ability keys (ie: 1,2,3,4 <-->Q,R,T,etc).

You can use any set of skills you wish, with whatever passives you wish, though some are more effective for "auto-pilot" than others. I don't use the suggested setups on Crusader, or Barbarian, and find them to be much more efficient, but I've also logically tweaked attack/open ranges, as well as UNchecked extend range in combat. That's just MY setup tho, it varies with every build/class, hence the designer giving those options.

If you went through the basic setup instructions, and did some very light reading, I believe you would fix most of these issues via the myriad of settings within BE.

I would strongly suggest re-installing the bot, and taking the time to do the basic setup instructions, and/or go into the general options and "check" output to log file. Then, reproduce these results, and attach a copy of the log file to your post for Titanium to look at.

I'm a new user to BE myself, and ran into some of those issues with Witch Doctor and Monk ONLY, (don't play wiz or DH).

On a personal note, for the minimal cost of this bot, and its relative infancy, it's the best one out there, In my unprofessional opinion.
It does sound like you've either gotten a corrupt download of the bot, or just lack a few minor tweaks to the settings, based on the class and skills you are using. For example: If you're playing a WD and using the suggested setup, you have to reduce the attack range slider to the 20-30 range if you don't want the WD burning through entire mana pools without hitting anything, and "stutter stepping" everywhere it goes.

I'll help as best I can. I'm not a programmer, I'm just an old guy with about 3 decades of hardware, network, gaming, and super end-user skills. Smile
06-20-2014, 11:18 PM
Don't make it seem like im not reading anything and complaining stuffs not working, because im not the only one with these issues. I've checked the forums and other people seem to have the same problem. And I can only use the bot on whatever character I have leveled, so telling me to try the bot on a different class to get it to work is kinda of retarded when it's supposed to work for every class. I've only been playing the game two weeks or so, but I've been cheating MMO's and video games longer than that, I know to read instructions to set up bots to get them to work properly. My issue is that not everything works properly, or something is broken somewhere, because the bot isn't really doing everything it's supposed to, unless it's only supposed to run bounties with 100% and it doesn't even do that properly. And you should read the issues that I stated I am having.

(06-20-2014 09:46 PM)RavenCase Wrote:  Can you tell us how much time you spent reading setup tutorials, basic settings, and guides available for new users on this forum?

The issues you are describing are hard to diagnose, or help without knowing what class you were playing, if you were using the suggested (not required) skills/passives, if you've remapped your ability keys (ie: 1,2,3,4 <-->Q,R,T,etc).

You can use any set of skills you wish, with whatever passives you wish, though some are more effective for "auto-pilot" than others. I don't use the suggested setups on Crusader, or Barbarian, and find them to be much more efficient, but I've also logically tweaked attack/open ranges, as well as UNchecked extend range in combat. That's just MY setup tho, it varies with every build/class, hence the designer giving those options.

If you went through the basic setup instructions, and did some very light reading, I believe you would fix most of these issues via the myriad of settings within BE.

I would strongly suggest re-installing the bot, and taking the time to do the basic setup instructions, and/or go into the general options and "check" output to log file. Then, reproduce these results, and attach a copy of the log file to your post for Titanium to look at.

I'm a new user to BE myself, and ran into some of those issues with Witch Doctor and Monk ONLY, (don't play wiz or DH).

On a personal note, for the minimal cost of this bot, and its relative infancy, it's the best one out there, In my unprofessional opinion.
It does sound like you've either gotten a corrupt download of the bot, or just lack a few minor tweaks to the settings, based on the class and skills you are using. For example: If you're playing a WD and using the suggested setup, you have to reduce the attack range slider to the 20-30 range if you don't want the WD burning through entire mana pools without hitting anything, and "stutter stepping" everywhere it goes.

I'll help as best I can. I'm not a programmer, I'm just an old guy with about 3 decades of hardware, network, gaming, and super end-user skills. Smile
06-21-2014, 12:06 AM
Hi johnsfrank,

Our bot should work out of the box without the problems you're having. Most of our users just download the bot, add account and choose profile in settings, then it works with rifts profile, bounty profiles, and other profiles.

It's true that it seems your problems are harder to diagnose, anyway we'll try. Can you provide us the followings:
1) what's the classes of the characters you tried to bot with?
2) what's the level of your character?
3) can you check the "output file log" checkbox in settings, run another round and upload the log files (in "Log" folder")
06-22-2014, 02:13 AM
(06-21-2014 12:06 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Hi johnsfrank,

Our bot should work out of the box without the problems you're having. Most of our users just download the bot, add account and choose profile in settings, then it works with rifts profile, bounty profiles, and other profiles.

It's true that it seems your problems are harder to diagnose, anyway we'll try. Can you provide us the followings:
3) can you check the "output file log" checkbox in settings, run another round and upload the log files (in "Log" folder")

Wizard and Witch Doctor
Both Lv 70 Paragon 284 now
Just tried Rift on T5 with my skills that I normally use, and it wasn't working. So I tried the auto-select skill, and that's what happened... it still ended up returning to town, and then leaving the rift.

That log file is for my Witch Doctor

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-06-21 220102.txt (Size: 9.74 KB / Downloads: 235)
06-22-2014, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014 03:23 PM by johnsfrank.)
Sorry in advance for the double post, but i set it to run rifts last night and 200 frags later, only god knows how many rifts it actually completed. but when i woke up this morning, it was just standing in a rift near a portal. but here's all the log files it generated from when i started it.

It wouldnt let me attach all of the log files so i put them in a dropbox folder found here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/szks6fzqdtt2p...IrBJnkKDaa

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-06-21 215816.txt (Size: 8.25 KB / Downloads: 256)
.txt  2014-06-21 220102.txt (Size: 9.74 KB / Downloads: 259)
.txt  2014-06-21 221759.txt (Size: 456.18 KB / Downloads: 306)
.txt  2014-06-22 000232.txt (Size: 181.14 KB / Downloads: 310)
.txt  2014-06-22 015448.txt (Size: 547.39 KB / Downloads: 358)
.txt  2014-06-22 042209.txt (Size: 272.83 KB / Downloads: 312)
.txt  2014-06-22 060312.txt (Size: 8.2 KB / Downloads: 243)
.txt  2014-06-22 060443.txt (Size: 8.38 KB / Downloads: 268)
.txt  2014-06-22 060613.txt (Size: 2.9 KB / Downloads: 244)
.txt  2014-06-22 060708.txt (Size: 270 bytes / Downloads: 257)
06-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Still no feed back concerning my problems, and it seems other people seem to be having my issues, and i even updated to the newer version and I'm still having all of the same issues. today i tried to do a rift and it made it to 94% and the left the game... I'm very disappointed that I'm only able to run bounties and I cant even do that properly.