Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please fix..
01-11-2017, 01:39 AM
Please fix..
Please give us an announcement on the status of the bot fix. We already know blizz has updated the patch to a new number. Being silent isn't doing anything but making users of your product frustrated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: Please fix..
Will update the bot accordingly in the coming few hours.
01-11-2017, 03:59 AM
We just check again and the bot works with the new version of Diablo 3 2.4.3.42934.
So there's no need to upgrade it
01-11-2017, 04:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 05:01 AM by everett.)
Titanium,
You are wrong. Please remote into my computer and watch this bot run bounties on speedhack. It does not finish the bounties. It will start the bounties then it will run around town and eventually leave the game. Before version 2.4.3.42934 it would not even open the portal on speedhack. At least now it is opening the portal but does not finish an entire set of bounties. My girlfriend is next to me with her bot license and hers quits before it finishes a diablo boss fight!

Thanks!

Speedhack is still really choppy and jerky on the screen and causes "in-game" system errors which will throw a red flag to the blizz admins.
01-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Any update on fixes for these issues that me and others are having since the D3 update?