Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Only attack if follower within X yards? Titan we need a fix
09-07-2015, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 04:19 PM by olive1.)
Only attack if follower within X yards? Titan we need a fix
Titan can you have a look at this?

My team always split up and i need them to stay together ive tried all different numbers in here from 1-100 with no effect??

Please look at this?

If you need to i can even lend you my 4 man team again to test it out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2015, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 04:32 PM by KennyBoy96.)
RE: Only attack if follower within X yards? Titan we need a fix
Indeed this group setting needs to looked at Big Grin

And additional request from me is new function for Barbs to having a continuously spam ignore pain option, would really help with 1 shots to keep having ignore pain up all the time instead of just when it goes below 100% health.

Also a request for Monk spells, I would like Monks to spam Blinding Flash as well. Been trying to move it around the spell bar, but I haven't seen it cast once yet. I know some spells won't work with BE in certain spell bar slots.

Please take a look at this quickly Titan and fix Big Grin

EDIT if you could take a look at the "delay between invites" in Settings>Group. I think it might be broken, if a group member relogs for w/e reasons when your group is about to create a new game it won't be invited back.
09-07-2015, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2015 04:33 PM by olive1.)
Can we also get a Spam Battlerage and WW button? we need it to keep teaguk up even out of combat
09-07-2015, 07:28 PM
Can we get something like only attack same thing as leader?
09-10-2015, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 05:22 AM by olive1.)
this is what happens when we dont have an option to only attack the same as the leader...

The monk can sustain its self and heal off my alts but as they dont stay with him its just die die die die die Sad

if they stay with the monk i get 80-100b xp an hour last 2 min just sat dying constantly then one will leave game and that messes the bot up and ends up going into DC because of inactivity Sad
09-10-2015, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 07:32 AM by KennyBoy96.)
Yes I totally agree, this really needs to fixed ASAP Titan! Big Grin Plz make it ready for next BE update

(09-10-2015 06:28 PM)olive1 Wrote:  this is what happens when we dont have an option to only attack the same as the leader...

The monk can sustain its self and heal off my alts but as they dont stay with him its just die die die die die Sad

if they stay with the monk i get 80-100b xp an hour last 2 min just sat dying constantly then one will leave game and that messes the bot up and ends up going into DC because of inactivity Sad
09-13-2015, 04:04 PM
any news on this feature titan? it is a real need for group farming right now Sad