Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with bot.
04-29-2014, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 06:24 PM by ilia911.)
Problems with bot.
I'm running the bot on my witch doctor with A1 Adventure mode - five bounty map. One of the problems is that the bot uses Soul harvest spell when monsters are around , but not on them. I also started having the bot "UNREASONABLY STOP" after i looted and equipped a new weapon.I figured it was my weapon "The Gidbinn" because when i changed back to my "Thunderfury" it worked fine again.

I attached the log file so you can see what i'm talking about.

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-04-29 134730.txt (Size: 34.62 KB / Downloads: 323)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: Problems with bot.
What's so special about this weapon "The Gidbinn"?
I found an object that shouldn't be attacked in your log and added to the ignore list, it will be available in the next version.
04-30-2014, 03:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 02:26 PM by ilia911.)
(04-30-2014 02:08 AM)Titanium Wrote:  What's so special about this weapon "The Gidbinn"?
I found an object that shouldn't be attacked in your log and added to the ignore list, it will be available in the next version.

I'm not sure but i think its that the weapon has a chance to spawn a fetish when attacking and it's somehow conflicting with the passive "Fetish Sycophants" which also has a chance to spawn a fetish. I also started noticing that the bot often passes next to shrines without taking them, also It accepts a cursed chest event , completes it but keeps on going without opening it (not all cursed chests).It also seems to have a problem killing bosses. On skeleton king , it goes inside the room but doesnt know where to go after and ends up leaving the game. On diablo it stands still and it only starts attacking him when his hp drops to a certain amount of HP after my pets hit him (not sure what the amount of hp is , ill look next time and post it ). It also does that with Rakanoth and there are some champions/rares like the champion "Pyrus The Damned" in "silver spire level 1" and "Aspect of Anguish" in "Gardens of hope 2nd tier" which are needed to be killed for the objective that he just ignores and keeps on going and by luck they sometimes die because of my pets.

I'll let you know if i find any more problems and thanks for the fix.

EDIT* The bot starts attacking diablo when my pets get him down to 75% then on 2nd phase he stands still until diablo is down to 50% before attacking , 3rd phase he waits to start attacking until diablo is at 25% hp. I attached the latest log so you can take a look.

EDIT2* The passive "Fetish sycophants" spawns fetishes and the id is: Fetish_Melee_A-16969, ID=87189
"The Gidbinn" spawns fetishes and the id is: Fetish_Melee_ItemPassive-16741, ID=245832

Attached File(s)
.txt  2014-04-29 221337.txt (Size: 279.11 KB / Downloads: 272)
05-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Will add the fetishes ids in the next version which will be released today, it should fix "The Gidbinn" problem.
05-01-2014, 02:07 AM
(05-01-2014 01:45 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Will add the fetishes ids in the next version which will be released today, it should fix "The Gidbinn" problem.

Thanks for the quick fixes/support and hope to see other problems mentioned above eventually get fixed too.
05-01-2014, 07:24 AM
- Add profile "A2 Adventure mode, Sewers of Caldeum.xml", this is for farming legendary crafting materials
- Add profiles "Keys, Legendary Crafting Materials, Exp - Customer provided" for A1 - A4
- Fix the problem when using witch doctor gear "The Gidbinn"
- Add an option to only loot Legendary crafting materials (in Settings > Loot)
- Add a button to check license expiry date
- Enhance the casting of crusader skills for non-speedhack.
05-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks Titanium. Although there are still quite many bugs but I appreciate your continuous delivery

(05-01-2014 07:24 AM)Titanium Wrote:  0.9.278
- Add profile "A2 Adventure mode, Sewers of Caldeum.xml", this is for farming legendary crafting materials
- Add profiles "Keys, Legendary Crafting Materials, Exp - Customer provided" for A1 - A4
05-01-2014, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 02:10 PM by ilia911.)
(05-01-2014 07:24 AM)Titanium Wrote:  0.9.278

"The Gidbinn" works great now, thanks! Still problems in Act1 and Act4 - Five bounty Profiles though like i mentioned (Ignoring some champions/rares,shrines,cursed chests and boss fights).

Keep up the great work and quick fixes !