Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Noob Help
07-29-2014, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 10:30 AM by NahOne.)
Noob Help
Hi, I finished the diablo 3 campaign when it first came out and got my monk to level 40. I just bought reaper of souls and no one is playing every time i login, It's set to normal and i just die instantly lol.. So i decided to try a bot to help me out.

I'm just trying it on the trial, I opened the bot added my account, selected monk, Pressed start.. it logged in to my account started a game then it pauses the game, closes it and starts a new one and just keeps doing it over and over. Any help would be appreciated i just want to get it finished get some good gear and unlock adventure mode

EDIT: I would believe it's because i didn't load a profile, But i don't see one for ACT V - Souls of the dead.. any help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Noob Help
Did you out the character in the correct quest manually?
if you run 373 profiles you should put the character in act 3, 7th quest, 3rd step.
If you run adventure mode profits you should put the character in adventure mode
07-29-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 11:39 AM by NahOne.)
I haven't got adventure mode unlocked, That's what i'm trying to do is unlock it and get some legendary gear along the way.

So I decided to make a new character and see how the bot works from the start, I selected wizzard, Then in botexploit i went to settings and imported wizzard, i then went to profile editior and selected "Act 1 , Fallen Star (Starting Quest level 1) v3" (when i close the profile editior and open it back up, that profile is gone) so when i click start, it starts the game, pauses, closes it and starts a new game and keeps repeating so im a bit confused? I'd like to get it working then i can actually purchase it. I think it's just because the profile isn't staying there once i load it?

This is on windows 8.1.
07-29-2014, 12:36 PM
You should not open the profile editor.
You should click browse under the field "map" in Settings>first page.
07-30-2014, 03:19 AM
Thanks, I tried it out it "sort" of worked, I liked parts of it like automaticly seeling crap loot and equpping good stuff but on Act 1 , Fallen Star. the bot missed leah and went straight to the next part that couldn't be started without first seeing leah, so i manually did it then the bot went back.. ran past monsters, or would attack one and die. I think i'll have to finish RoS myself and then give the bot another go once adventure mode is unlocked