Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Speed Hack
08-29-2013, 04:06 AM
No Speed Hack
I was trying to find in the forums is speedhack was disabled?
I am running US version and it will not keep it selected, am i doing something wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: No Speed Hack
Speedhack wasn't disabled. Our testing machines are running fine with speedhack.
You mean you enable speedhack, but after a while you open settings and you find that the speedhack was disabled?
Can you attach the logs?
08-29-2013, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 05:54 AM by d133294.)
(08-29-2013 05:36 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Speedhack wasn't disabled. Our testing machines are running fine with speedhack.
You mean you enable speedhack, but after a while you open settings and you find that the speedhack was disabled?
Can you attach the logs?

yes that is whats going on. here is the log

never mind, i had to go to the xml and edit the speed manually. exited the program and game, restarted it, now it works.
08-29-2013, 06:52 AM
are you using Windows XP?
08-29-2013, 02:35 PM
(08-29-2013 05:36 AM)Titanium Wrote:  Our testing machines are running fine with speedhack.

like people are used to say:

pic or it didn't happen.

why should your accounts stay alive when so many lost it yesterday night.

If its true and you survived the banwave, why didn't you share your knowledge?
08-30-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 11:22 AM by [email protected].)
You know, that's happening to me. I start the bot with all settings correct and my toon is just running and not teleporting. When i click the "settings" tab again, the speed hack is UNCHECKED, even tho i've checked it.
I am using windows 7 x64

EDIT: Fixed it with the xml settings file.
08-30-2013, 11:30 AM
(08-30-2013 11:10 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  You know, that's happening to me. I start the bot with all settings correct and my toon is just running and not teleporting. When i click the "settings" tab again, the speed hack is UNCHECKED, even tho i've checked it.
I am using windows 7 x64

EDIT: Fixed it with the xml settings file.

Yeah the speedhack has to be manually enabled in the xml, kind of annoying but luckily it's a one-time thing.